Toribash
Originally Posted by bubby101 View Post
Really 360 you have to tryout lol and you have to make an app.

Already explained.

WHEEEWWWWW Page 11 first!
Toribash? completed it mate

Hello, my only accounts name is 360pulse. I am 11 years old and I am a blue belt. I am pretty active only on weekends/ bank holidays. I usually play all day. The days I cannot play on are Monday through Thursday, although sometimes I am able to play on those days. I am VERY active on forums. I wish to join jolt because, My brother 36elements told me that this clan was amazing and if i joined i will grow up to be a legend.Also, I am a toribash youtuber aswell.
Last edited by 360pulse; Mar 19, 2016 at 07:28 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes
Mod:abd Belt:orange belt my age is 14 my favorite move is a super kick. i have friends in the clan that is helping me train so i will be a brown belt soon, my name is AJ Johnson. i play almost every day,i have never been in a clan yet and i want to join because i have a friend in the clan that wants me to try and that i just want to get beeter with some clan mebers
Originally Posted by 360pulse View Post
Hello, my only accounts name is 360pulse. I am 11 years old and I am a blue belt. I am pretty active only on weekends/ bank holidays. I usually play all day. The days I cannot play on are Monday through Thursday, although sometimes I am able to play on those days. I am VERY active on forums. I wish to join jolt because, My brother 36elements told me that this clan was amazing and if i joined i will grow up to be a legend.Also, I am a toribash youtuber aswell.

Please apply on the recruitment thread.
-----
Originally Posted by HighLifeaj View Post
Mod:abd Belt:orange belt my age is 14 my favorite move is a super kick. i have friends in the clan that is helping me train so i will be a brown belt soon, my name is AJ Johnson. i play almost every day,i have never been in a clan yet and i want to join because i have a friend in the clan that wants me to try and that i just want to get beeter with some clan mebers

Please apply on the recruitment thread. And to make it longer try labelling stuff, e.g.

Name: (name)

Mod:

Skills

Belt

ETC.

If long enough and thought for hard enough I will vote yes, I don't know if my opinion counts due to me being a trainee but I will try
Last edited by Dominic; Mar 19, 2016 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I say yes to highlifeaj because im in the middle of training him and i say yes to tklax because on the recruitment server he did really well.
-----
HAHlololol it really doesn't matter where they apply.
Last edited by bubby101; Mar 19, 2016 at 07:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tklax did pretty well in the server, I think he'd be a good asset to the clan.
"I fear not the man who has practiced one thousand kicks once, but I do fear the man who as practiced one kick ten thousand times."
Originally Posted by bubby101 View Post
I say yes to highlifeaj because im in the middle of training him and i say yes to tklax because on the recruitment server he did really well.
-----
HAHlololol it really doesn't matter where they apply.

I know I'm just trying to clean up the thread.

Yea I would prefer it if all applications are moved to the application thread. it makes it much easier for other to judge them and it keeps the clan thread from getting clammed up and riddled with spam posts.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!