Toribash
Original Post
BUG BUGS AND BUGZ
Hi everyone! I just made two movies with the new feature in v1.98: the mod! (So you need v1.98 to play those movies :P)

In those two movies you can see a little bodypart spinning with some very funny and different bugs. Why happens that?

No, I don't want to say that I hate those mods. I love them!

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: BUG BUGS AND BUGZ
haha that looks kinda funky yeah. why it happens, well not sure really, but since the swords mod is spanking new, it might not be 100% tweaked yet..
Hey, those are neat! Is that guy spinning by himself at the end of No2?

I think i might have beaten you though.
infact, if the scores saved with the autoreplay are in fact accurate... i think i may have the highest score in existance

Cevius [Fluff]_vs_uke-2730312335360_5460624670720

Im using the double swords mod with v1.98

Check out this replay.... Everything is going ok.... fights going like any fight...
then all of a sudden, my character goes nova and takes out everything else in existance.

Ive seen this before in Reactor with 3dsmax, and i just ignore them as they are so rare.
This might just be one of those very very rare bugs that never happens again.
Either way, its a cool as hell

[Edit] I just went to find out what time it happened at, so i could add that in, but it looks like at about 700 the time begins to speed up, faster and faster. Untill the constraints on the limbs apear to explode.
How very very odd....

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
<( O )>
yeah, this is refered to as an explosion, like you say they are very rare, however in some of the earlier versions it was quite common
hehe, loved the first replay with the guy spinning around Looked like he was breakdancing lol
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
No, I didn't do anything to him to spin around (bug)! If that little bodypart spins then the body spins, too. Don't know why but it is funny as hell!