Toribash
Greetings everyone.

My name is Artha, and my ign is Toad, but some of you may already know me as Manitoda in the past.

I've been playing this game for, ruffly 4 years now and i plan to continue that journey as long as this game still has its dedicated players besides myself, i'm more known to community now as a replaymaker, specifically a ukebasher, you can check out my thread right here, and i'll attach my best replays below for you guys to watch them, and i would love to add that i would appreciate if you guys could also comment on these replays if you found them either enjoying, or you could give me a concrete critique on what i should develop more on my ukebashing playstyle, you can post your cnc on my thread. I'm 16 and i live in Indonesia (GMT+7), i could say that i am also decent in ABD, and sometimes in erthtk.

And the reason i want to join Female is that, i want to develop a special bond with all of the unique and the none the less amazing personalities that are in this clan, and i hope that with me joining this clan, i can evolve into a better player overall with the help of everyone in this clan, i may have stumbled upon a few of you guys in the past, but for those who i haven't gotten close before, we can do a few games of ABD sometimes, and we could get to know each other better, you can contact me on Discord (Toad#2521).

I hope we can all meet to an agreement, because i can't wait to get to know all of you better.
Peace!
Attached Files
monster.rpl (562.0 KB, 3 views)
peasants, sheep.rpl (602.6 KB, 2 views)
Wasuup fellas
My name is Hadi a k a Angels for ign... or maybe you guys can call me tolip or Elizviel... bruh too many nicknames
im from indonesia (GMT+7)
i'd like to apply to this clan because it looks very promising with the description of the clan "We promote access to knowledge and the necessary technologies required for seeking individuals to ensure better futures for themselves, and their families. We aim to provide an environment in which all individuals can explore their inner passions, and are allowed to harness their hidden talents to achieve all that they can be – without the fear of judgement or financial downplay."
and that's why i'd like to talk about several problems with the future
Most of you guys probably know about things called corona these days that already caused chaos a lot of countries

what is corona? it's a virus outbreak that started from wuhan, china.
how can it spread? because of the transportation over countries that hasn't been cut after few months the virus has been found
does it matter for the future? yes. it will cause ecomomy going down and social problem or anything else
what kind of social problem? when there's a sick person, some people may start blantant lies about that person is infected with the virus (this happen in my country) or.... when a person suddenly dies (like heart attack or something) nobody will help their families to bury the body...
and that's why this thing is severe around social life....
actually im going to suggest this to my college teach and let them suggest about this to the Government that we need to prevent that blantant lies..
one more reason i want to join this clan is, i want to know more about you guys beside Toad and i want to be more brave at society that gives me anxiety because i always feels that they ignored my existence.
about the game..... im pretty good at abd/judo/lenshu/rk-mma things but not that good..... im still rusty came back to tb after years quiting this game lol
ahh yes... my discord : Elizviel #3261
thank you for having your time!!
Cheers~!
M e H
.elizviel