Toribash Season 7
Original Post
Item Forgers News!


Toribash presents...

(Item Forgers)

The Team.

hampa
Founder of the Item Forgers.
Head coder.
Icon maker.
Publisher.
Reta & Tinerr
 Leaders
yoyo
Item Forger coder.
Tester.
Idea man.
Ezeth
3D Artist
Banner maker/artist.
Fluxorious
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ



Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.


Hints.



Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by CombatBot View Post
I would like to request

A 3d modeler make

A thumbs up item. Like either a "tori" thumbs that look natural, or a weird ass human finger just sticking out of the hand. Or if you even wanted to go far enough, make a human hand with the thumb.

You mean to suggest **

This would look so awkward during grab-mods.. The boxing gloves already look weird enough..
I think they should figure out a way to get the 3d obj to change to an alternate rendition for when the player grabs.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I have a bunch of suggestions for 3D items.

1. Skull crown. Kind of like this: http://s14.postimg.org/tqhosvaq5/crown.jpg. Would make for a good Halloween item release.

2. Unobtrusive musical instruments like a flute or trumpet would be cool. Those wouldn't block joints all to hell.

3. Small decorative wings. Maybe two versions: the feathered "angelic" kind and the bat-like "demonic" kind.

4. A back banner (sashimono). Like what Yoshimitsu sports here, only smaller and less obtrusive: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Yoshimitsu.png. Would be great if we had the option of uploading our own images there, but even generic ones would be nice.

5. Big mustache. Without a beard. Just mustache.

6. Rings for legs. Silver or gold, maybe with spikes on the front.

7. Some sort of critter holding onto the top of the head (would act as a hat). Maybe a bird or even something gremlin-like.

8. A wrist watch. Why not.
Last edited by Odlov; May 17, 2015 at 12:27 AM.
Request:Animal Hats like this
Attached Thumbnails
A103LG__67148_zoom__63349.1409517496.1280.1280.jpg  
Last edited by toriclash16; May 17, 2015 at 12:59 AM.
Tweny Wan :3
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
I have a bunch of suggestions for 3D items.

1. Skull crown. Kind of like this: http://s14.postimg.org/tqhosvaq5/crown.jpg. Would make for a good Halloween item release.

2. Unobtrusive musical instruments like a flute or trumpet would be cool. Those wouldn't block joints all to hell.

3. Small decorative wings. Maybe two versions: the feathered "angelic" kind and the bat-like "demonic" kind.

4. A back banner (sashimono). Like what Yoshimitsu sports here, only smaller and less obtrusive: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Yoshimitsu.png. Would be great if we had the option of uploading our own images there, but even generic ones would be nice.

5. Big mustache. Without a beard. Just mustache.

6. Rings for legs. Silver or gold, maybe with spikes on the front.

7. Some sort of critter holding onto the top of the head (would act as a hat). Maybe a bird or even something gremlin-like.

8. A wrist watch. Why not.

The back banner one is cool, but would clip through the ground among other things like crazy.

Originally Posted by toriclash16 View Post
Request:Animal Hats like this

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
make a scarf kgo
you know the drill

This is not a request thread, this is a "Give us your thoughts and comment on items" thread.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
The back banner one is cool, but would clip through the ground among other things like crazy.

Geta's already do that :v
i don't think this would be as obstructive as things like the daimyo or gloves
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Item Suggestion
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Item Suggestion: Tengu mask.

That would be amzaing <3
-----
Another mask Idea would be the anonymous mask?
Last edited by Velordrel; May 17, 2015 at 09:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
This is not a request thread, this is a "Give us your thoughts and comment on items" thread.

i was being sarcastic, it's a suggestion, but it's fine
Originally Posted by extreme450 View Post
That would be amzaing <3
-----
Another mask Idea would be the anonymous mask?

Will make the tori looks weird. I believe.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.