Toribash
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Your join date is 2010 and you have only played 1888 matches and done 147. Seems like you have been inactive for a long time. Are you planning on increasing your toribash activity?

I had stopped playing in 2014, currently I'm coming back to play, I'm getting in at least 3 hours of game a day. This game is still as fun as ever.
Originally Posted by Gabrielnp2 View Post
I had stopped playing in 2014, currently I'm coming back to play, I'm getting in at least 3 hours of game a day. This game is still as fun as ever.

Amen to that. I mean, I don't have lot of posts or "high" belt either. But as Gabriel here said, the game is still as fun as it ever was. And y'all seem like chill dudes too, I guess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Hello I'm Gnarill, I'm a 22 y/o college student going into computer science. Ever since I started playing Toribash I fell in love with it, to this day its the only game I play.

A player who came from JL (Jade Lotus). I only enjoy playing striking mods - Lenshu , ninjutsu, wushu, boxshu. And sparring. But would be willing to give grappling mods a try if needed.

I'm interested in being part of a clan that does wars, a community of people I can learn from and give knowledge to.

It would be an honor to join!

Gnarill
@Gabrielnp2
We will give you a trail membership. You're in!

@Gnarill
We, as a clan, are currently gettingback on our feet from inactivity. There probably won't be many clan wars in the next few weeks or even months. Would you be ok with that?
Also tell us something personal about you!
evil Führer of Evil
Yes that's okay, the main thing for me is just having somewhat of a community to be a part of. It just makes the game funner and more meaningful to play.

Lets see, I'm real into snowboarding, I grew up in the prairies of Canada so the only thing we can do there in winter is go to the hill. So I ended up getting pretty good, to this day its one of my favorite things in the world to do. I'm planning on going to the mountains in December which I'm hyyyped for! Also I'm kind of a gym fanatic, a kind of body building but not really, more because it makes me mentally sharp, so I use that to my advantage in school when things get rough. I'm also big into ancient Greek philosophy, stoicism. I just read Marcus Aurelius - Meditations, And Epictetus fragments . I'm currently reading Seneca- Letters from a stoic.
perfect. I think you fit in here just perfectly. Your got your trail!
evil Führer of Evil
Thanks for the invite! Looking forward to playing with you guys! Are you guys in a trial server right now? or whats the "trial"?
Originally Posted by Gnarill View Post
Thanks for the invite! Looking forward to playing with you guys! Are you guys in a trial server right now? or whats the "trial"?

Basically you gotta stick around for a while to become a regular member.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Evil code
Oh noes, i haven't made an app in years.

well hi, i'm Felix, but my real name is Sean

I started playing this game in 2015 i'm pretty sure.

I'm decent at the game and not really a toxic person.

I make music, because its what i really enjoy doing, besides playing video games. I like to play stuff like toribash, geometry dash, fortnite, borderlands series, COD series, new and interesting games Darwin project, and etc etc.

I'm in middle school so ill probably be busy most of the day but if you need me just pm on discord ill reply sooner or later. (FELlX#3923)

I only know Last, and oaky but it would be great to get to know everyone else too. I mean, thats what life is for right, getting to know people and making friends.

Besides that i don't really have anything else to say besides the fact that i'm 14 and in the 8th grade, and that it would be an honor to join this clan.

Don't mind this i'm just gonna recite the evil code in my app just because.

The evil code

#1 Thou shalt not brag about winning, be humble.

#2 Thou shalt try to avoid being argumentative, don't get people riled up.

#3 Thou shalt attempt to be viewed in a positive light in thy community.

#4 Thou shalt not disrespect thy peer, nor thy leader(s).

#5 Thou shalt not bring negative vibes to this clan.

#6 Thou shalt think before thy post.

#7 Thou shalt never give up, the battle may of been lost, but the war has only just begun.

where yo swag at
Originally Posted by Felix View Post
Oh noes, i haven't made an app in years.

well hi, i'm Felix, but my real name is Sean

I started playing this game in 2015 i'm pretty sure.

I'm decent at the game and not really a toxic person.

I make music, because its what i really enjoy doing, besides playing video games. I like to play stuff like toribash, geometry dash, fortnite, borderlands series, COD series, new and interesting games Darwin project, and etc etc.

I'm in middle school so ill probably be busy most of the day but if you need me just pm on discord ill reply sooner or later. (FELlX#3923)

I only know Last, and oaky but it would be great to get to know everyone else too. I mean, thats what life is for right, getting to know people and making friends.

Besides that i don't really have anything else to say besides the fact that i'm 14 and in the 8th grade, and that it would be an honor to join this clan.

Don't mind this i'm just gonna recite the evil code in my app just because.

The evil code

#1 Thou shalt not brag about winning, be humble.

#2 Thou shalt try to avoid being argumentative, don't get people riled up.

#3 Thou shalt attempt to be viewed in a positive light in thy community.

#4 Thou shalt not disrespect thy peer, nor thy leader(s).

#5 Thou shalt not bring negative vibes to this clan.

#6 Thou shalt think before thy post.

#7 Thou shalt never give up, the battle may of been lost, but the war has only just begun.

I saw this guy around, don't really have anything bad to say against him. So I say why not? Seems like a cool dude to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]