Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Tell us your toribash story!
So,hey...So I know most of you have interesting stories to tell us about your life at toribash,what clans you passed through and how was that,maybe how you joined fl0w and stuff.Well,this is your platform,and the whole world is waiting to read your words...not really,but sounds cool no? :P
so yeah right whatever you want,casual fancy shit a la smog...etc
it's just something when ur dam bored in uni or you just wanna know the background of some clan members.Don't be afraid to tell dirty shit,we were all young once!it would spicen up stuff.you can choose to read everything or not whatever,do the hell you want..
so k i'll edit mine in eventually,and it will be gewd ;p
-----
kay,so i'm going to tell my story,put your belts on,and get ready for a wild ride!

so i actually discovered this game while looking at that site with all those physics games and stuff,the toribash.com page attracted me directly honestly...having your own moves,reaching black belt.it was a really interesting concept for me,and well toribash was kinda the first time i entered the internet seriously...back then I was living a pretty normal life I guess...i don't even remember...ok so where were we?

joined toribash,and you know started the game like each newbie playing judo,twinswords,a mod called matrix...it was actually not so bad.it was pretty hmm uninteresting time I Guess just building my way up...until i met this guy(forgot his name),he was cool and stuff...so he told me that i need to apply and stuff and i'll get directly in the clan...so yeah first clan experience,and it was DAV...won't say it was love or whatever,but it wasn't so bad...

met some new people there.like there was this guy who was pretty much fucked up(dead parents,his name contained emo or stuff idk,i was like young so bare with me)...so yeah his perspective on life was pretty new for me,and that time i was an uptight christian while he clearly didn't give a fuck.it was nice,he was a good player as well,we did good old prank of pretending to be the leader and stuff...almost got us kicked out of the clan and stuff.zanzaba was the leader if that matters at all.

but this was all nothing compared to the day...the day i met wushu...i fell in love with that mod.it had everything for me,total freedom,tactics,and action.so i started hanging around the hung room,they had official rooms for clans in these times,so it was pretty enjoyable hanging around good wushu players.i took advantage of being the underdog,and thrived to become better at that mod,they really taught me a lot.

i impressed so much that i got an invite to hung,well i also started becoming close friends with them.so,rejected the invite,cause you know 1 clan till death and stuff...i don't know if it was a mistake or not,and i'm not gonna say it was good cause i refused the "omg awesome wushu clan"...just that's how I thought at these times...i'll eventually rejoin hung eventually though don't worry.so,yeah stayed with DAV

for a while,although activity of the clan decreased (just enjoyed hanging around that one guy...)so decided to go and apply back to hung...how naive was i to think that i'd get accepted directly.apperently AMB didn't like that "people enter and left the clan like it was some kind of bitch",so joining hung was delayed...i was pretty immature at that time to think AMB didn't just like me.well,we got along quite well in the end,but what triggered my joining to hung was posting some shit about wushu/hung-gar in some thread,after that visnus was like " i want ya in".

so,i'm in hung!dream became true finally.one thing i'll always recall from my time in hung was an inclan tourney...it was really great cause I beat AMB in that one(dm'd his hand right off!),and he was quite the boss back then ;p.it was also nice catching up with all people,i haven't met before,donmartin was a pretty cool lad,vinsus,slipanc...fun times overall.

there were shit that happened that i believe i acted immaturely as well like the time slipanc suggested that we merge with relaxall,and there was a little a bit of a conflict.and when I look at back at it,AMB was 100 percent correct,he made this clan,he spent his time on it to become what it is,it's the identity that he wants to stay,other than anything..and whatever disrupted this identity had to go simply.

Well,alright everything was great as usual,got really close with vinsus..he was a great fighter well in tb and irl...he was also a talented artist.he was even really nice to share with me his comic book(which was in swedish sadly...),he had aspirations to release it to the market eventually.slipanc was great too,his tournies was a joy to take part in ,he handled everything so smoothly...he also started to move up the ranks until being leader of promoteam.never really did well at tournies anyway,shit happens i guess.

i was climbing wushu ladder as usual,new people joined hung,people left,but leaders and main people were always there,well at least until slipanc decided to seek for a change and join inq.then there was the time when inactivity really hit the floor,no one really played the game anymore..you can say it was boredom or whatever.and i was almost the only hunger playing,well amb joined occasionally though too.

things weren't as flowery(idk if that's a correct expression),but it was still an honor carrying
the HUNG tag,it really meant something to wear it,not just a cheap tag or whatever you want to call it.so yeh,i was a Hunger and i was proud =D.
though,after a while of long inactivity in the forums(felt like I was talking to myself)...we had our first notice.that the clan was going to be shut down if activity doesn't raise.so AMB not being around and stuff.

I decided to take charge...wrote a long post about shit that i doubt anyone read...but i thought it was cool.well anyway,i only managed to get bluebird(my wushu buddy) back into hung.but my recruiting mission was actually bit of a failure.but there was hope as master2,some old guy i didn't know about returned back to the clan.he was actually a marketeer or something...made shitload of money out of marketing and had...(ok I CONTINUE THIS STORY LATER I NEED TO SLEEP :P)
Last edited by William; Jun 12, 2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me