ES Recruitment Drive
"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future." ~ Adolf Hitler
I don't want to get involved in clan affairs that aren't my business, although I was involved in a fraction of this situation, and so I think it's only right that I'm acknowledged or I make some sort of explanation for anything that needs answers!

So, if there's anything that needs to be asked on my end, don't hesitate to ask by any means, =)!

If this is going to be dropped now as I reckon it will, I'll leave this where it lies and I'll carry on! - (my wayward son?)
But on a more serious note, if this is going to be left, ignore this message and I'll understand the jist of it as well as avoid posting here ever again, that doesn't involve a clan application.

I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences I may have caused by my actions.. at any rate.

~3gyptian

Solo = 1234father by the way, how do I know? Both his Solo account and 1234father account are both trying to troll me and spam quit the server because there is a password on it.
-----
He's now also "Ruinsmad"
Last edited by Tripstone; Dec 9, 2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
The drama, don't get into it man.
This is over etc, no need for extra drama sauce.

Okay, understood, Eddy. I'll be done posting here on that note unless I have an application to show.

-3gyptian out.

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Solo = 1234father by the way, how do I know? Both his Solo account and 1234father account are both trying to troll me and spam quit the server because there is a password on it.
-----
He's now also "Ruinsmad"

Good to know, if he ever come to post here, etc.
Hi. my names Mike Brophy
In game name is Mike324234
Im not sure if you select blue belts, but i originally played the game when it first came out then dropped it for 2 years as I didnt have a pc. i just started back up and would love to join a clan that would help me back into the game maybe...if not its good.
App is a little lacking(understatement), i'd like to know a little more. I mean you don't have to follow the App Format exactly how its written.

"Name:
GMT:
Past clans:
What do you most enjoy about Toribash?
What can you bring to [eVo]?:
Why choose [eVo]?
Tell us about yourself:
Replays:
"

But some more info and explaining into the above questions would be nice. And joining clans (i believe) isn't to "get back into a game." I mean you really don't need a clan to help you do that. (plus that appears to be a short term goal, while joining clans, especially eVo, looks for the long term/committed) Helping you get back into the game is something you really need no one for but you can go to anyone for it. I mean its a valid reason, but in my opinion, doesn't sound like a reason to join a clan. To sum up what I'm saying is, I want to know a little "more" of everything. Including any long term goals you'd have by joining eVo.

~Matarika
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297