Ranking
Hi my name is Markus. I'm 29, and originally from Denmark but moved to the states when I was 8. I have a wife and two children,
the eldest is my daughter who is 9 and my son is 8. I'm also the surrogate father of abbi lmao.

-GMT: UTC-5

-Past Clans: Sun (for like a month)

-Past accounts/Alt accounts:

-Why do you still play Toribash today?
It's just one of those games you can't stop playing even when you try. Besides it gives you unlimited creativity.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?
Just enjoy the game and chill.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?
It's a clan I've known for a long time and a clan I know I could chill and enjoy myself with.

-What can you bring to [eVo]?
Just myself and maybe some more replays.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)
Azazel, tripstone, deprived.

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?
Maybe, I have a shitty mic and my kids are annoying haha.

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:
I work in buisness management from home, and I work often. I'm basically a stay-at-home/work-dad. I play guitar, used to play guitar to pick up chicks in highschool like a loser.
Thankyou for your application we will be discussing this
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
Application
I know this wasn't asked for but my In-Game name is KumonDojo.

-GMT: -05:00

-Past Clans: Tokyo, Budo

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: eVolutive, shugu, rycardo1o

-Why do you still play Toribash today? I play toribash today because it's fun to me. I'm always trying to become a better player so I can create replays i'm proud of. I wanna be able to look at myself in a replay and think "Man, look at how far i've come".

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?

-Why do you want to join [eVo]? To be honest, I just want to see if i'm capable. It's a very skilled clan and I would like to be a part of it.

-What can you bring to [eVo]? I'm normally always up for a mas, i'm willing to try new forms of realism mods and generally mas alot.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)
Binklawz

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord? I am willing to, but unable to as I don't have proper mic. I'd have to buy one.

-Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:I like to animate, play my piano, and draw. I haven't drawn in awhile because of school but I still find it enjoyable. I have 4 siblings, 2 of which are older than me, one that's the same age as me, and one that's younger than me. I have 2 dogs and a cat but one of my dogs are aggresive twords the cat because he feels as though she's a danger to us. They're very nice and we didn't teach them to be guard dogs or anything. They like people but they think the cat is a danger so we don't let them around each other. But my older dog "Lily" doesn't care much. She might try to attack her if there's a commotion that my other dog has created surrounding my cat but otherwise she's pretty chill.

Discord: Cake#2564
Attached Files
kum mas shrek.rpl (716.3 KB, 3 views)
kum_mas_holy.rpl (665.9 KB, 2 views)
kum mas jj.rpl (1.01 MB, 3 views)
kum spars zolvic.rpl (724.4 KB, 4 views)
kum mas sushi.rpl (528.9 KB, 3 views)
Gods Don't Bleed
I Have Not Bled
But you're still in budo, so denied I guess?

ninjad whyyy
Last edited by Swepples; Feb 18, 2019 at 05:52 PM. Reason: xd
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]