Toribash
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
The last time i was in a cinema was like 3 years ago lol.
Idk, here going to the movies is kinda dying out.
And idk whats playing rn.

Doing alright Will.
How are you?

accepted

Hey Kane,

I'm okay. I'm a bit tired. I still didn't take any vacation and have a lot of work recently. So, I'm waiting for the right moment to go back to Lebanon and just relax for a month.
-----
Originally Posted by Deiimosjw View Post
Yo Willy, haven't seen you in some time, been doing relatively well, only one more year and I'm finally done studying law, though I have completely dropped my boxing training, no gyms and all that, got any advice for that?

Yo deii,

Miss you

Great news on your studies. I wish you all the success.

For the boxing training, I can't answer you because I'm facing similar problems actually. For me the biggest motivation is to go to training with coaches and other people which is not so available at the moment. A good alternative would be to find a friend that has the same motivation as you and train with him/her. Or, you could train alone: Shadow boxing etc... But this is less fun for sure.
Last edited by William; Aug 25, 2020 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
hi
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by William View Post
Hey Kane,

I'm okay. I'm a bit tired. I still didn't take any vacation and have a lot of work recently. So, I'm waiting for the right moment to go back to Lebanon and just relax for a month.

I see, tell me a bit what your relatives/the people there will tell you about the current politcal and financial situation pls and relax well.

Originally Posted by glOw View Post
hi

yo gl0w jo fl0w
Good to see William's hard work pay off with his job excited for you man. Here I am leaving in a month for about 6 months almost really happy i'm going overseas again for a short period of time. Sadly i hear the internet out there is pretty bad and probably won't be able to play much if at all
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
i made probably the best cake with a friend today

also cookies, so much sugar for the mood
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Good to see William's hard work pay off with his job excited for you man. Here I am leaving in a month for about 6 months almost really happy i'm going overseas again for a short period of time. Sadly i hear the internet out there is pretty bad and probably won't be able to play much if at all

Thanks Thanatos. <3

I hope the internet won't be too bad!
-----
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
i made probably the best cake with a friend today

also cookies, so much sugar for the mood

Where is the picture?

P.S I miss you guys so much!
Last edited by William; Sep 8, 2020 at 10:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
I just hopped back on the forum, hi.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.