Toribash
Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
Kinda same but tbh I have no exact fav color
-----

OH I like the color hunter it's like dark green can see it in ugm toribasb lol

Yea hunter is good, im actually using hunter relax rn lol. OOo I like vulcan as well,
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
Originally Posted by DevilFroog View Post
Yea hunter is good, im actually using hunter relax rn lol. OOo I like vulcan as well,

Wait what color is that u just sent ?

Wait what color is that u just sent ?

That is the color vulcan. That is my current force in toribash right now. I like that shade of green
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDD
That is the color vulcan. That is my current force in toribash right now. I like that shade of green

OH I currently use hunter looks great with my tori anyways I think the vulcan is a bit similar but it looks nice

Originally Posted by miso903 View Post
i like all colors as i am not racist

very nice. BUT YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE QUESTION! WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR!!!?
very nice. BUT YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE QUESTION! WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR!!!?

miso likes all the colors , thats a big lie miso we know u have a fav its prob purple or green maybe

miso likes all the colors , thats a big lie miso we know u have a fav its prob purple or green maybe

misos tori is weird