ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[e] Envy Events/Suggestions!

Welcome to where we, [e] will be organizing events and or take in suggestions on what we could do to improve/bring to you!!
Last edited by Rythm; Aug 27, 2021 at 04:41 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Need To Get In Touch? Nyce#0394 on Discord!
Possibilities possibilities…
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
I have an idea: A duo tournament! Where instead of a single person playing, two people would sign up and name their respective team/duo, as long as the name isn't offensive in any way. This would be very fun and induce teamwork and companionship.
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Dang.. the board finally gets used, LETS GOO!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
I have an idea: A duo tournament! Where instead of a single person playing, two people would sign up and name their respective team/duo, as long as the name isn't offensive in any way. This would be very fun and induce teamwork and companionship.

Could you elaborate a bit on this? Do you mean a simultaneous tournament where the finalists meet? But how would this be a duo?
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
I, would also like to know how this could work, and or how we could potentially make this work
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!
Hmm fair, this would have to work in a predetermined bracket placement, not an on the spot tourney situation.
The prizes would have to be adjusted accordingly. Hmmm, what are you thinking Rythm?
. . .

Originally Posted by list View Post
Hmm fair, this would have to work in a predetermined bracket placement, not an on the spot tourney situation.
The prizes would have to be adjusted accordingly. Hmmm, what are you thinking Rythm?

I deleted the message because I thought I made it too confusing, will write in a more explained manner later today
-----
2 participants join together as a team, each member of the team needs to play 5 matches against the oher opposing team in a match, look at this example I've drawn down below (the bigger circles are each participant, and the smaller ones are the matches against the other participants, as you can see, they can alternate. After every member played all their matches, each team sums up points and compares it to the other team, whoever has more points wins. In case a draw happens, each team must decide who will play the tiebreaker match, but need to be very careful when choosing as if a player plays a tiebreaker for Round 1, that player will not be able to play a tiebreaker if it's necessary for any next round, that will need to be the played by other player of the team, same applies if it happens again.
Last edited by sleep; Dec 11, 2022 at 10:32 PM. Reason: forgot the image lol
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
so in easy terms to understand its just like a tag-team concept with a careful strategic selection of games on whom can play the 3 compared to 2 or the tie breaker per se?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TGS] Forever!
Velo's #1 BoyFanFriend!