Ranking
Original Post
(xp) Experience Recruitment Center

Well, we decided open the (xp) recruitment, so now you can apply.
I'll show a example of an bad app, so if u make something like this:

Example Application

You're rejected...
(PRIDE) is just accepting free styled apps, so make one or two paragraphs about your life, your skills, why you want to join, how do you want to help, your last clans. You Don't need to make something long and drawn out, just talk about everything that we should know. About belts, you must be a black belt to join! You need some skill around the forum, activity anyway and loyalty. We also recommend you to wait, if you got accepted, you'll be a trial member and then we'll look for you. If you got rejected, please wait some time before apply again and when you apply again, make sure that you changed.
Last edited by Justin; Aug 17, 2013 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Clan name change
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Hello there my name in real life is jalen Jason Turpen. I am 14 years old. Currently I do Brazilian jiu-jitsu ,and karate. I also play soccer for my school. Anyways my skills are I am forum active and in game active. I want to join because I feel this clan will become very skilled and I fee that the leader is a very smart leader. Also I want to join because master gabe persuade me and his whole personality gives me no doubt that this clan will stay active forum,in game and other ways too. I am loyal unless there is alot of drama or the clan leader leaves without a replacement for him/her. My last clan was ink and I left ,because the leader left. Thanks for reading.
Wassup, my name is Nebster, and I'm 15 years old. I would like to join the Pride clan, first of all, because i think i will be a valuable member to the clan. I am very active on toribash, and am on at least 2.5 hours everyday. You'll usually find me in aikido/aikido bigdojo rooms, and GM Tourneys. I have had no previous clan experience, but I think i know how the whole clan thing works. Thanks for considering my application, feel free to as any questions you feel necessary.
nebster is pretty good at the game and active ingame but idk about forums. ill wait until what ihopz say. from me its a yes
Yeah, I haven't been active on the forums at all, but I am for other games that i play. I can become active on the forums, as I am familiar with forums for other games.
my name is Bryce, I am 5th dan and used to be extremely active. I probably wont ever be that active again because I have stuff to do; jobs, friends, girlfriend, rifle team, family, school, etc. used to be really good. ill get better again since its been a year. im good at sparring, parkour and aikido. almost everything except wushu. I want to join a new clan and see its way to the top.
Hi my name is Eric in real life. Im 17 and I play baseball and ride motorcycles almost everyday.My best mod is aikido and I may be able to help in clan wars. Im very active ingame and can become more active in forum. My last clan was wind and i left because they recruit to much and they were inactive. I will not leave this clan unless we become inactive but i doubt this will happen because i see gabe almost everyday and i play with alec everyday. Thanks for reading!
i say yes to smartbest looks like he really wants to join and he seems to be active ingame . just waiting until what ihopz say.
-----
Originally Posted by WOODBeast View Post
Hi my name is Eric in real life. Im 17 and I play baseball and ride motorcycles almost everyday.My best mod is aikido and I may be able to help in clan wars. Im very active ingame and can become more active in forum. My last clan was wind and i left because they recruit to much and they were inactive. I will not leave this clan unless we become inactive but i doubt this will happen because i see gabe almost everyday and i play with alec everyday. Thanks for reading!

i say yes to woodbeast he seems ingame active but he needs to improve on forum activity. just waiting until what ihopz say.
Last edited by MasterGabe; Aug 14, 2013 at 10:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump