.:.:. Clan Application .:.:.

Nick:
Belt (Minimum of 3rd Dan):
Timezone:
Have you read the rules?:
Forums activity:
What are your goals you wish to achieve by joining xp?:
5x of your personal best replays:

Once you have got a vote and are accepted your not in just yet.
You must also be tested in-game in 5 mods. you must also play 5 rounds in each mod, This is to see where your skill level resides.
After this you will be invited to (xp), but you will be put on a 1 week trial to see how active you are.
Last edited by Justin; Dec 7, 2013 at 08:02 AM.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Application
1. Timezone:GMT
2. Forum activity, Rate yourself 1-10: 7.5
3. In-game activity, Rate yourself 1-10: 10
4. What is rule #3? It is how much time you spend in the game playing online
5. Who is the President of (xp)? IHopz
6. Are you willing to follow ALL clan rules knowing that if you don't you will be kicked? Most definatly
7. Why do you want to join (xp)? (Put some effort into this part this is probably the most important part of the application!) I want to join (xp) because i have been playing toribash for about 3-4 months and i have started to get into how the game works and all the other extra bits and i found an (xp) player so i thought i might try to get into the clan Thanks for reading my app
You need to read the clan rules again and redo your application.
#4 <-- Is incorrect.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
(xp) Experience Recuitment

1. Timezone: texas
2. Forum activity, Rate yourself 1-10. 8
3. In-game activity, Rate yourself 1-10. 9
4. What is rule #3? pro
5. Who is the President of (xp)? ihopz
6. Are you willing to follow ALL clan rules knowing that if you don't you will be kicked? yes
7. Why do you want to join (xp)? (Put some effort into this part this is probably the most important part of the application!) so i can help out and defend the clans honor
Name: Marcos
Track: Green
Forum activity: 8
In-game activity: 5
Because you want to enter the clan? Because I want to join with the locals of this clan.
Something about me: I am very active in the forum, not much of you may have noticed, I'm always posting on your clan.
▄︻┻═┳
sorry bullet I have to say NO. You can try again in the future.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
1. Timezone: Jerusalem
2. Forum activity, Rate yourself 1-10. 7
3. In-game activity, Rate yourself 1-10. 9
4. What is rule #3? Ispro is pro!
5. Who is the President of (xp)? iHopz
6. Are you willing to follow ALL clan rules knowing that if you don't you will be kicked? yes
7. Why do you want to join (xp)? (Put some effort into this part this is probably the most important part of the application!) To fight with the best and becoming one as well!
@RonoraZoro: I like the application I will try you out in some aikido along with a few more members but as of now I'm leading towards a yes.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
1. Timezone: Great British GMT
2. Forum activity, Rate yourself 1-10. 4 out of 10 i can improve
3. In-game activity, Rate yourself 1-10. 9 out of 10
4. What is rule #3? ispro is pro
5. Who is the President of (xp)? ihopz
6. Are you willing to follow ALL clan rules knowing that if you don't you will be kicked? Yes
7. Why do you want to join (xp)? (Put some effort into this part this is probably the most important part of the application!) Well there are a good fighting clan as ive seen them fight before and seem like a freindly clan family and would be good laugh to be with and fight with. I would like to join and be part of the Experience family!
If Life Gives You Lemons
Make Lemonade.
1. Timezone: UTC−06:00 (Wisconsin)

2. Forum activity: 8 (mostly marketing)

3. In-game activity: 8

4. What is rule #3: ispro is pro

5. Who is the President of (xp): ihopz

6. Are you willing to follow ALL clan rules knowing that if you don't you will be kicked: Of course

7. Why do you want to join (xp): I've been looking for a clan to join for a while
now and this clan looks great. I'd love to help out with clan wars when ever I'm
on and, although I don't care for boasting, I'd say I'm pretty good in aikido/aikido
based mods, also love rk-mma : ). I await your reply, be it yes or no.

Side note on my belt.

Thank you for your time.