Toribash
@GuapBrown: The VP's and I will look at your application and give you an answer soon.

@DJGunner: So were you a 2nd dan with 500 games to 3rd dan or were you a 4th dan with 500 games to 5th?
👹 Bushido Member 👹
It's all good I will see if IsPro, Juvytoot or Ezio will try you out.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
1. Timezone: GMT
2. Forum activity, Rate yourself 1-10.= 5 ( I rather to talk actively in game or over voip)
3. In-game activity, Rate yourself 1-10. = 8 (But getting better)
4. What is rule #3? ispro is pro!
5. Who is the President of (xp)? Ihopz
6. Are you willing to follow ALL clan rules knowing that if you don't you will be kicked? Exactly whats the point of breaking them they seem fair enough and are just there to ensure a nice community.
7. Why do you want to join (xp)? (Put some effort into this part this is probably the most important part of the application!)
Simply I want to get better at the game and I like being social this clan seems to have both.
I believe the only way to improve is fighting the best and some of the best toris are in this clan.
I hope you consider my app and am eager for your response.

Thank you for reading.
~DoubleBox
timezone:virginia
forum activity:10
ingame activity:10
what is rule #3:ispro is pro
who is president of XP:ihopz
are you willing to follow all clon rules knowing you will be kicked:yes
why do i want to join (xp):i would like to join xperience because this clan sounds like a great clan and id love to help out with anything you need.im pretty good at these mods:aikido mushu wushu judo jousting and other mods i await your reply =)
-----
also im a 2nd an
Last edited by GoldIIIRank1042; Nov 16, 2013 at 04:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
timezone: eastern time (GMT= -5:00)
forum activity:9
ingame activity:10
what is rule #3:ispro is pro
who is president of XP:ihopz
are you willing to follow all clan rules knowing you will be kicked:yes, i accept all the clan rules and i will folow them.
why do i want to join (xp): I would like to join experience because i want to join a good clan with good members, i want to learn some new moves, new mods and to have great time with all members in the clan. I am really good at aikidobigdojo (ABD) and mushu. I am a 2nd dan black belt (less than 100 games before 3rd dan black belt).
1. Timezone: 7:00+
2. Forum activity, Rate yourself 1-10. Hm, 7.8
3. In-game activity, Rate yourself 1-10. 9.9
4. What is rule #3? ispro is pro
5. Who is the President of (xp)? Justin
6. Are you willing to follow ALL clan rules knowing that if you don't you will be kicked? Of course I will, I'm always willing to listen to the rules of xp
7. Why do you want to join (xp)? (Put some effort into this part this is probably the most important part of the application!)Since many clans have been pretty weird to me, I've left them to join a better one,onto the question, I have always wanted to join this clan when I was a green belt. I've improved as much as I practice, I also want to make new friends and have trust in my clan mates. Guess that's it.

Have a good day xp!
Last edited by Essentiality; Nov 16, 2013 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Changes to App.
@Tritrio & Essentiality: Please post replays of you in your best mod.
👹 Bushido Member 👹