ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(WarBoy) Recruitment

We are looking for In-game active players who have a strong history in Toribash.
People who know how to run a war team in battle and also have great sportsmanship.

So if you feel like you've got what it takes to be a War Boy apply below.

Guess What!?

ITS A FREE FORM APPLICATION!
ATTACH 3x In-Game replays that will show your skills.
Last edited by Justin; Aug 4, 2015 at 03:35 AM.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
justin nick ryan pls
im the scrub lord of all scrubs so that means im ranked 1st (over ryan). so pls let me join ur super cool clan also i have no replays because you guys know how good i am. or arent.. - Brandon "Da Master General Lord Overseer of all Scrubs Ever"
ps. i actually really want to join
Last edited by fopthegod; Aug 7, 2015 at 04:54 AM.
Hi
my name is Shawn, i am MastrFaith, i am from Lebanon, saida near the beach, i am a football fan, i started playing football when i was a kid, and i play PC and console, but i think that the Pc is better, and i started playing toribash since i bought my Brand new PC, and i found this Game really cool, and i play some other games like counter strike, and some other games, so yea, i am good at some mods in Toribash like: Aikido, ABD, mushu (Boxshu too), tk, and erthTk.
i am here to apply to Warboys, i am alt of more then one main, my mains are Zinco122 and Mumberz, but i gave MumberZ's account to my brother, so i consider MastrFaith as my main, cuz i stopped using other accounts.
so i started meeting some warboys members like: Zalf, Poko..., and some other and i started enjoying how do they play, so i decided to apply to warboys, and i can offer to this clan alot of help in wars, i am also a good replay maker, and an artist, but for an unknown reason i can't post replays, dunno why, plz help me, and i am working on fixing this problem too!

hope u enjoy my app
My app
Well, imma start by saying a lot of you know me from when i led (Na) which sadly died... Since then i've been searching for an active clan that fits me, WarBoys is what i found... IRL i am 13 and is in school right now, so you might see a slight decrease in activity. I am on the forums at least once a day although i may not post. I like to spar, I love ABD, erthtk, lenshu, and boxshu. If it helps at all i am a youtuber, new to making edits. I am pretty experienced, and am very competitive. I also led (Core) which i believe was a top 15 clan at its height. so, i hope this app was decent enough for consideration, hope i could help,
Replays are down below

-Shadow
-----
oh, and channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjo...p4khdhtRg/feed
Attached Files
Not Today!.rpl (57.0 KB, 8 views)
2gud4u.rpl (65.5 KB, 5 views)
Abd Split.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
piledirve.rpl (46.7 KB, 3 views)
epic save.rpl (35.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Legacy; Aug 16, 2015 at 06:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
when the
Hmm I would love to fight you before I make my
vote
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by shadow554 View Post
Well, imma start by saying a lot of you know me from when i led (Na) which sadly died... Since then i've been searching for an active clan that fits me, WarBoys is what i found... IRL i am 13 and is in school right now, so you might see a slight decrease in activity. I am on the forums at least once a day although i may not post. I like to spar, I love ABD, erthtk, lenshu, and boxshu. If it helps at all i am a youtuber, new to making edits. I am pretty experienced, and am very competitive. I also led (Core) which i believe was a top 15 clan at its height. so, i hope this app was decent enough for consideration, hope i could help,
Replays are down below

-Shadow
-----
oh, and channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjo...p4khdhtRg/feed

joined another clan
deniedededed
i guess
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hey there i left Nitro cuz now its a clan full of people who are not nice. since then i didnt know if i should join a clan or not, so i decided to do it. i wanted a clan thats active, competitive and has nice people in it. im also a friend of Zalf, and he knows my level of skill. my main mods are ABD(almost all low gravity mods) boxshu and normal mushu.
i hope we can co-operate in the future thank you for your attention.
-----
btw my name is gerard, i forgot
-----
owya i use skype and teamspeak (maybe handy to know)
Last edited by Impulse; Aug 26, 2015 at 05:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by g99master View Post
Hey there i left Nitro cuz now its a clan full of people who are not nice. since then i didnt know if i should join a clan or not, so i decided to do it. i wanted a clan thats active, competitive and has nice people in it. im also a friend of Zalf, and he knows my level of skill. my main mods are ABD(almost all low gravity mods) boxshu and normal mushu.
i hope we can co-operate in the future thank you for your attention.
-----
btw my name is gerard, i forgot
-----
owya i use skype and teamspeak (maybe handy to know)

Doesnt tell me much about you so i stand at a No sorry
Submerge:God at the climax of that fap I had to yell FUS ROH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA