yeah hah
no
go away
fyi, i'm in the clan, but my account is banned for today
depends how much do you wanna know? jk
-----
nvm
Last edited by Impulse; Aug 27, 2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please dont post here unless its for an app.
Submerge:God at the climax of that fap I had to yell FUS ROH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hello warboy hope you guys are being amazing like always my name is tochukwu in rl and ingame. i am 12 i live in america altho i was born in africa i have just moved but my internet is fine and i can still wari play basketball and soccer i'm still practicing basketball but i am a beast at soccer. i am also starting soccer tryouts this tuesday i am very active in toribash and i am online on forums and ingame every single day i am also friends with zalf who is awsome by the way hope you all are having a nice time. I conseder myself a nice person i would NOT rage unlees i lost a 1mill toruney cuse of maxcontacts or a hack

so about my toribash experience and background this is the main of all that

so starting of the clans i have been in are akatsuki. and drunk. and when i'm in a clan and i'm the right rank to start wars. i will go on a warring spree if i have permission. wanna war i'm on it need a server i can do that. i can also give you anything that isn't art if its tc i can get you it. if you need drugs i can get you them

in this paragraph i will tell you my toribash history

when i was a white belt all i did was play judo i could beat customs gods etc. then i went to tourneys and i got rekted then i made some friends and thye tought me some mods and how to play.so after that i took on some more difficult mods and got better at them. now the only mods i cant play are wushu and earth tk.
Attached Files
concon hesre the replay.rpl (54.8 KB, 4 views)
hey ocnon.rpl (55.1 KB, 3 views)
kamakaz.rpl (54.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Cross; Sep 12, 2015 at 04:45 AM. Reason: s
sorry but im not impatice or wanting to rush you but im wondering if it was a yes or no sorry about this hope i dont make you mad
I wanna join warboyes my name is steblis i am brown belt and my favorite mods are judo, xspar and aikido have not been in another guild before.Also dont know how to post replays can you please tell me how.ps excuse me if my englis are bad
-----
STEBLIS:also my history.For the first time i saw toribash was on steam.i downloade it and tried out.It was hard in the beggining but when i became orange belt i won my first torney and invented my first move the one below.
-----
sorry no picture never mind
Last edited by steblis; Sep 21, 2015 at 10:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application for War Boys
Hello there my name is Sim i am a bit young but don't you DARE underestimate me.If You do you will be beaten and here is my esasay.Also i like how my name goes with warboy (WarBoys)scavenger9

Why would i like to join?I would like to join because not as many people are in in and it wouldn't kill you if 1 more member joins.Number 2 i've seen Warboy members fight so i thought if i get in i'll be fighting like them.

Why should i join?I'm a active member mostly active ingame and im atleast active for 11 or 10 hours.I myself used to be a leader and i left since they were inactive i was a good leader and i helped our clan go to 100 so thats a good choice.

i know how to run a war u send them the clan war invite say yes to the prizes and done then reset the game to make it start.I always cheer for my clan members for clan wars.My favorite mods are any type of aikido and mushu and spar and parkour map.

My replays are right here hope u get impressed.
Attached Files
parkour time.rpl (151.5 KB, 1 views)
SSS.rpl (62.7 KB, 1 views)
sdhd.rpl (49.7 KB, 1 views)
saving bg.rpl (82.4 KB, 1 views)
SPARRIN.rpl (585.5 KB, 1 views)
Don't talk to me please im sad