Ranking
Original Post
(cs) Chill with Careless

Want to join Careless?

There's no specific application. Just tell us a bit about yourself, freeflow.
Where you're from, your general attitude towards life, cool experiences, ingame style and mods, personal meaning of life, whatever.
Just put some effort in, it's pretty obvious if you don't.

If you're a cool person, are active ingame and on the forums, made friends with some of us, you're pretty much in.
If you're a replaymaker or skilled fighter, show us some replays, if you can.
We also prefer people who are a little more experienced in the game, know their way around the forums and all that. We'll accept some newbies too, though, as long as you're active.

The only real "guidelines" we have are to not be an asshole, and be active.

Apply away!

I'm from America, i like pineapple i also play aikido mods ect i consider myself a skilled fighter although you might not think it from that last game , my in game play style is defensive and aggressively. I enjoy skating...I wear vans. Something really cool happened to me a few days ago... a clown tried to break into my school.
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
I'm from America, i like pineapple i also play aikido mods ect i consider myself a skilled fighter although you might not think it from that last game , my in game play style is defensive and aggressively. I enjoy skating...I wear vans. Something really cool happened to me a few days ago... a clown tried to break into my school.

We fought and talked ingame, you seem to be a pretty nice guy, skilled too. I understand the whole not-being-too-good-with-apps thing.

Weclome to Careless.

Careless Application
Hi! I'm from America. I'm pretty chill in my opinion, but I have my #RageMode moments. I guess I'm good enough at this game, I stopped playing for a quick minute and got a bit rusty, but I can beat some higher belts. Yep. I play vid'ya games like Toribash and COD... And flash games. I like to sit around and do nothing for half the day then run around with my friends at around 12pm to 6pm, just chilling. I'm pretty active ingame and I browse the forum ALOT. I just dont post much... Cuz yeah. Welp.

~SkullZed, Stay Fresh!
ohmergawd
Originally Posted by SkullZed View Post
Careless Application
Hi! I'm from America. I'm pretty chill in my opinion, but I have my #RageMode moments. I guess I'm good enough at this game, I stopped playing for a quick minute and got a bit rusty, but I can beat some higher belts. Yep. I play vid'ya games like Toribash and COD... And flash games. I like to sit around and do nothing for half the day then run around with my friends at around 12pm to 6pm, just chilling. I'm pretty active ingame and I browse the forum ALOT. I just dont post much... Cuz yeah. Welp.

~SkullZed, Stay Fresh!

Hey m8, thanks for applying.

You seem like a pretty cool guy, and what we're looking for. The forum activity is nice, even if you mainly lurk. I pretty much do the same thing, only recently started actually posting in places, and it's mainly Wibbles.

Anyway, I think you'd fit in well (even though we don't have too many people in yet). Welcome to Careless.

We're farting around ingame, if you want to join us. cs

Originally Posted by SkullZed View Post
Careless Application

~SkullZed, Stay Fresh!

I think thats cool, and we're fine with you being a bit rusty, and just tell us if you're gonna be inactive.
Potato Salad
Hi I'm from trinidad I love video games and I think I'm a pretty skilled fighter. I love aikido,spar an parkour.I love soccer and get upset really easily.and active sunday to sunday. and that's about it.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Hey cs clan, my name is Jay, im 17 years old and I would like to be recruited for cs. I have ran many clans like Future that is currently in the top 15 and has been there for a while so I have great experience with running clans and how they work etc. I'm on everyday even if I have wrestling practice so expect me on dueling or whatever. I gave my old clan to a friend for a while so I'm out looking at clans that interest me to see if I can call this clan a home.
Originally Posted by yuri2468 View Post
Hi I'm from trinidad I love video games and I think I'm a pretty skilled fighter. I love aikido,spar an parkour.I love soccer and get upset really easily.and active sunday to sunday. and that's about it.

Hey, Yuri.

While we did meet ingame, you didn't really speak much to any of us. We didn't get to know you too well. While the application tells us a bit about yourself, it doesn't really share much about the kind of guy/girl you are.

If you want, you can make another application, but this one is denied.
-----
Originally Posted by ChopSquad View Post
Hey cs clan, my name is Jay, im 17 years old and I would like to be recruited for cs. I have ran many clans like Future that is currently in the top 15 and has been there for a while so I have great experience with running clans and how they work etc. I'm on everyday even if I have wrestling practice so expect me on dueling or whatever. I gave my old clan to a friend for a while so I'm out looking at clans that interest me to see if I can call this clan a home.

Hi, chop. Ingame, you seem like a pretty nice guy, and you have skill in a variety of things. The clan experience is nice, too. We'd be happy to have you in.

Welcome to Careless.
Last edited by Kahn; Oct 8, 2016 at 04:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Hey my name is Jordan I am 16 I'm from America and I would like to join this cs. I have been in a couple dead clans like blast and other unknown ones. But I want to join this clan because, it seemed like a really cool idea you had for it Such as you don't need skill to join this clan. I'm pretty active on this game and love to play mods such as xspar,mas,parkour(sometimes) and I trick kind of I also think this clan would be a nice experience. I haven't seen or been in a good or active clan in a while I hope this clan will be active and not like all those other clans I have seen. I would be extremely happy to be invited to your clan!