Toribash
Originally Posted by Soonar View Post
Hey my name is Jordan I am 16 I'm from America and I would like to join this cs. I have been in a couple dead clans like blast and other unknown ones. But I want to join this clan because, it seemed like a really cool idea you had for it Such as you don't need skill to join this clan. I'm pretty active on this game and love to play mods such as xspar,mas,parkour(sometimes) and I trick kind of I also think this clan would be a nice experience. I haven't seen or been in a good or active clan in a while I hope this clan will be active and not like all those other clans I have seen. I would be extremely happy to be invited to your clan!

We played a lot ingame, and to put it shortly, you're pretty nice and would fit well here.

Welcome to Careless.

hi i am a pretty cool person i love to play toribash and i would love to join your clan have a good day (:
Originally Posted by PandaHA1 View Post
hi i am a pretty cool person i love to play toribash and i would love to join your clan have a good day (:

NO
Don't post again here unless you're going to properly apply. But don't post for a quick minute.
Last edited by Original; Oct 9, 2016 at 05:00 AM.
ohmergawd
I WOLUD LOVE TO JOIN CS
hi my name is john and i am 16 years old and i live in south caraliona i would love to join your clan because i am talented in toribash and i have some experience in toribash all my friends are in clan and i want to be in one too and this clan looks cool so i hope i can join and peace out and have a great day.
hi my name is john and i am 16 years old and i live in south caraliona i would love to join your clan because i am talented in toribash and i have some experience in toribash all my friends are in clan and i want to be in one too and this clan looks cool so i hope i can join and peace out and have a great day.

NO
Please refrain from spamming our recruitment thread. Do not apply for atleast two weeks!
ohmergawd

Please don't post here again, thank you.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
hi am phil am 2 yeer old pls invit me 2 ur kool klan klub bcuz am very god play and i cool like u so pls invit

*trigg erhappy*
Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
hi am phil am 2 yeer old pls invit me 2 ur kool klan klub bcuz am very god play and i cool like u so pls invit

*trigg erhappy*

accepted, sending invite eventually