ES Recruitment Drive
Ideas:

Maybe Uke could do certain moves for beginners. (e.g, uke does a high kick, you block or something, then uke does a low kick, etc) Or maybe, if you load up the script, you'll automatically be put in xspar and Uke will teach you the basics, intermediate, then advanced. In some way. :/

Maybe Uke can be like Kamea (The test dummy) but have AI, yeah know... since Kamea can keep balance.
Last edited by Maxtix; Apr 7, 2014 at 01:59 AM. Reason: For More Ideas
Dead
This isn't exactly a sparring bot, but I've made a script that can recreate complete saved replays. Found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=452268
Of course uke won't be reactive, but it could be useful to help revisit situation you think you could have handled better.
Its good, but not what I was looking for.
Last edited by Maxtix; Apr 7, 2014 at 11:29 PM.
Dead
It would take so much effort for uke to get up from every sort of punch.

It can't do everything in every situation. So this'll be a big delay from other versions of toribash and the bot will probably take 3 years to learn every situation possible.

~Not supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
Since tb has the mechanic of that for example, a spar. Each 1 frame you can choose to make whatever you feal like doing, The 'bot' that would have gotten the dodge on that move or whatever would maybie be able to be done, but then for the rest of the bloody moves, as that most spars are 1.5k frames or such,

It would simply be an insane amount of scripting for doing one block,punch and so on for every type of joint movement, would take litteral 10-50 years probably just typing it.

But annyways, If this was able to be achiaved in some wizard way. i'd be supporting it to 100%
But for now this is just not able to be done.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I remember i was experimenting with a uke script a few months ago.
I managed to use the tutorials moves and mic it into another script of some sort.
I dont remember what i did. ._.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

way to hard to program every single move there is
Would be awesome but would take way to long
maybe in a couple of years

/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
THIS IS A IMPOSIBLE TORIBOT im not sure if hampa is going to do this
Toribot: would you like to use the common running or my costume run
You: Costume
Toribot: ok
You: im going to punch first
Toribot : that looks like a hard hit should I relax all?
you: yes
you: now stand up at frame ?.?.? ok
Toribot : ok
you: ok stand up
Toribot: ok do I turn left or right
you: Right
you: nice job now slide kick
Toribot : slide kick right or left
you: right
Toribot: should I extend my elbow for punch?
you: no relax
you: im going to jump from above and hit you
Toribot: ok but go easy on that punch I don't want to lose my footing
you: ok
you: now extend right glute and hold knee
toribot: Accepted Request
You: Now pose
Toribot: stand or crouching
you: crouching

Spar finished