Toribash
View Poll Results: What is your oppinion of the Ninja/Admin Hanz0?
Yes I like Hanz0 and think he is a wonderfull person
57 Votes / 55.88%
No I dont like Hanz0 for personal reasons
21 Votes / 20.59%
I have no say in the matter, or I dont want to get involved
24 Votes / 23.53%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
Say one bad thing about hanz0 and you get nuked from orbit... sounds like a hell of a guy to me!

This pretty much.

He was really nice and friendly back in the day... Back before he became drunk with power :/
Back in the day? Aren't you from 2012?
Anyways he's a chill person when you're not an idiot. I like'em
Nevermind I know who you are.
Last edited by Stellar; Sep 7, 2012 at 09:01 PM.
Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
Say one bad thing about hanz0 and you get nuked from orbit... sounds like a hell of a guy to me!

Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
This pretty much.

He was really nice and friendly back in the day... Back before he became drunk with power :/

As per usual, I'm really hoping that someone has better evidence than hearsay or out of context quotes. Those are really boring.

In the meantime, here's a picture of the Death Star! Hooray for the Death Star!
Last edited by hanz0; Sep 7, 2012 at 11:55 PM. Reason: The old Death Star picture died. Oh no!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
As per usual, I'm really hoping that someone has better evidence than hearsay or out of context quotes. Those are really boring.

In the meantime, here's a picture of the Death Star! Hooray for the Death Star!

Mate, you have to admit if this was 2 or 3 years ago you wouldn't be replying to threads like this so cavalierly.

Sure you could say you hardened up or just got tired or ruthlessly efficient, but to those of us on the other end of things it seems more like hostility.
Pure evil as a moderator. But evil for justice. He is the liberty prime of Toribash forums.

But I like him. Fun to read his replies to people in the discussion board.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I think he does his job well, strictly. That's why people call him a dick and whatnot. Very intellectual and a great smartass. He amazes me sometimes. *Please don't take offense, only complimenting.*
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Mate, you have to admit if this was 2 or 3 years ago you wouldn't be replying to threads like this so cavalierly.

Given that I was confident then and I am confident now that power abuse claims about me are baseless, I think I'd have replied in a similar fashion. Maybe lacking the Death Star, though, since TEAM DEATHSTAR didn't exist back then.

Sure you could say you hardened up or just got tired or ruthlessly efficient, but to those of us on the other end of things it seems more like hostility.

I believe this has been stated before in some form or another, but only a small fraction of people get themselves in enough trouble that they have to deal with staff-hanz0, and as has also been stated, those peoples' versions of things tend to be slightly skewed on account of them being banned and all.

Apart from that, people either a. Never interact with me, b. Read my posts and either find them amusing or make wild generalizations, c. Get in dumb arguments with me about things which they're clearly uninformed about (See: That evolution thread. Didn't you help me explain evolution in that one?), or d. Casually chat with me in IRC and that usually goes okay.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&