Ranking
thanks my dude, i'll have a work on it,

The Opener challenge 11 thing
Attached Files
GMOC11 thing.rpl (194.5 KB, 34 views)
Ooh nice to see people actually participating in these ocs

your transition from the opener was pretty smooth, and I actually didn't see that kick coming made me laugh a bit.

Punch was good, but a bit stiff. Soft knees help you look cool and keep a lot of your power.

other dms were kinda meh, but I guess you were going for a more simple approach so to each their own.

movement towards the end was kinda choppy, but it did have an old-school charm to it so thats nice.

overall pretty good, but can be much better

6/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
...bump

first one is to annoy slime, learn to split nerd.

second one is because goughy made me do it, i started at 2493 cause he couldn't make the jump at the bottom of the slide
Attached Files
cmonslimereally.rpl (52.0 KB, 22 views)
getedged.rpl (731.2 KB, 18 views)
#leggang

You still think goughy couldn't make it, uh ?
(Our plan worked Goughy, good job!)

Looking very good :o
Should keep doing such replays without arms, i mean with me, i mean you got me right
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?
These replays suck and they're not funny. You're making a mockery of Toribash Replays. Many people put hours and hours of back breaking work into these replays. And here you are. Just making fun of all of them. Maybe next time you can make a serious replay or you can seriously get my fucking FOOT UP YOUR ASS.