Toribash
Everyone saw it coming, sir warned everyone from the start of the new wibbles not to be jerks otherwise it will be removed once again and it needed to go. However I think removing the Wibbles has killed the actual fun, all there is now is off-topic where everyone talks about politics and sensitive debates which starts mass arguments... a lot of people will stop using the forums again because the Wibbles was the only place where you can say what ever you want, even if it wasn’t racist, sexist or anything offensive in general. Wibbles will make a comeback in the future that’s for sure but it will be a while as usual.

The fact that they said they couldn’t moderate it was a tad bit stupid, it’s Wibbles... you shouldn’t need to moderate it like the normal threads, it’s a free speech area in a sense... if people felt like they got bullied in it, simply message an admin/SMod to remove your access and not be such a child about it but I guess since people are childish and sir couldn’t be fucked to argue with certain individuals, (which I don’t blame sir) the easiest option was to just remove Wibbles completely.
Last edited by max; Aug 11, 2020 at 01:52 PM.
They should’ve treated wibbles like it is a separate entity from the forums and let it fester like a nasty zit

No sense in removing it because they “cba.”

Admins will admin
I have found possibly my favorite clan video, big up ConCon for sending me the link because it got taken down from his youtube for copyright D: damn you, youtube!

https://streamable.com/9onvi
-----
Last edited by max; Aug 11, 2020 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by YoJohn View Post
im bored so im just replying to stuff lol

thank you for stating that, yojohn lmfao
An absolute unit of a response

Celebrated my 19th birthday today, got a nice tan on my skin, took some good photos, ate some good food and saw some amazing things. Grateful to be alive

I’ll share some pics once I load them up on my computer
Originally Posted by royal View Post

Celebrated my 19th birthday today, got a nice tan on my skin, took some good photos, ate some good food and saw some amazing things. Grateful to be alive

Happy birthday, it's nice to hear you enjoyed your birthday mate
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Awww mate happy birthday royal...

I'll make sure the demons won't erase you..
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Originally Posted by royal View Post

your birthday today? Aw man happy birthday. My birthday is August 25!
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather