Toribash
Well shit, you took that a lot more literally than i was expecting. That is fucking great. :'D

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
I'm sorry for being bad boi. I will make it up to you by doubling my patreon pledge thingy to an amazing 2(!) dollars by next month. Keep doing good things.

Aw shoot heck, you didn't have to, but thanks very much! I can't honestly be mad at people for joking, only temporarily miffed at most. :v

Originally Posted by TheSunther View Post
I hope you get some sleep soon <3
Stay dope shook

Thanks bro, so do i, though now it's more that i'm terrible at going to bed at proper times. :U

In other news, i've been trying to draw Swordsnek's death glare, originally partly with the intent of using it to express my own displeasure. I have since gotten less cranky, but hey, still fun to see how much "eep" you can cram into one glare.

indeed

Might have to colour the rest of him to get the proper effect, though. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
deviantart page | also patreon if you feel rich
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
<3

I SHALL TRY. Also that's both cool and ever so slightly creepy. :v

By the way, sorry i got a little cranky earlier, my sleep is kinda fucky these days and it's not doing wonders for my mood, anxiety or bowels. I'm still not open for requests, but i should probably clarify that this is most likely temporary.

No pls it ain't creepy. I admire you as an artist, and wish to be like you someday. Plus, yeah, I know where you're coming from. I dont have major insomnia or anything, but I don't sleep a lot. Anxiety and Depression are my constant reminders in life. And i actually have a bowel issue myself, have had surgery 3 times in two months for it. nothing is working and im dying :'D

Love you <3
I kid you, i am actually quite flattered, not creeped out. I'm just near-pathologically terrible at responding to compliments and the like. :v

I also have a hard time seeing why people would ever look up to me, but eh, that's probably just my abysmal self esteem speaking. However, i wish us both luck getting our bowel issues dealt with, i know i'd be more eager to get up every day if i didn't have the daily round of discomfort to look forward to.

also here have a sketch

doeg

I have actually "inked" it, but the lines are so horseshit that i like the sketch better. :I
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
deviantart page | also patreon if you feel rich
both my arms are in significant pain so here have sordsnek in grorious full colour

GLAAAAAAAAAARE

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
deviantart page | also patreon if you feel rich
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
I kid you, i am actually quite flattered, not creeped out. I'm just near-pathologically terrible at responding to compliments and the like. :v

I also have a hard time seeing why people would ever look up to me, but eh, that's probably just my abysmal self esteem speaking. However, i wish us both luck getting our bowel issues dealt with, i know i'd be more eager to get up every day if i didn't have the daily round of discomfort to look forward to.

also here have a sketch

doeg

I have actually "inked" it, but the lines are so horseshit that i like the sketch better. :I

I look up to you because I used to draw a lot when I was younger, sketch wise. I drew lots a stick figures and little comics with them. Seeing your art literally brings what I always couldn't do to life. Plus you're a really nice guy, so I respect you for that as well. The bowel issues are always a pain, I'm hoping the best for both of us as well. I literally don't eat food some days just so I don't have to deal with the problem as much.

The picture itself makes me happy.
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
both my arms are in significant pain so here have sordsnek in grorious full colour

GLAAAAAAAAAARE


Dammit dude, stop pushing yourself, even if it's a badass snek.
Originally Posted by Rank1Boy View Post

can u draw this but in ur own drawing style?

I think he's still not taking requests right now, but he'll tell you if so. :P
How come your arms are in pain?
I have hemophilia myself and I have to take injections (yes with needles) twice every week
Hemophilia is an extremely rare blood disorder illness the first person who had hemophilia was a king as I was told so hemophilia patients have royal blood (yeah I'm a descendant of a king) there was a time when I couldn't walk for a year and I couldn't sleep for 2 whole months because of the pain on my left knee and right ankle the only way I could sleep was on a wheelchair and it was only short naps I spent 1 and a half year in a hospital
Doctors said I could never walk again but after 7 months of rehabilitation I can walk again
(Right know I can't cuz my right ankle is bleeding again)
Hope you get well soon shook <3
<[Aeon]Cobra>Sunther is my little ugly mermaid which everyone loves including me
TRESTET I LOVE YOU
Dead Meme 2017-2017

NOT A DEAD DISCORD


[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Holy crud, that is several orders of magnitudes more severe than what i have, i'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with that. I'm merely suffering from (badly handled) repetitive strain injuries in both my arms, and while it doesn't reduce their function, it can hurt like a bitch, and it's been going for over 18 months now, and will most likely stay for quite some time. It only really interferes with computer usage, but me being a fucking nerd, that's kind of a problem. :I

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I look up to you because I used to draw a lot when I was younger, sketch wise. I drew lots a stick figures and little comics with them. Seeing your art literally brings what I always couldn't do to life. Plus you're a really nice guy, so I respect you for that as well. The bowel issues are always a pain, I'm hoping the best for both of us as well. I literally don't eat food some days just so I don't have to deal with the problem as much.

The picture itself makes me happy.

Aw shoot heck, you warm my ice cold murderous heart. <3

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Dammit dude, stop pushing yourself, even if it's a badass snek.

NYET

Well actually, drawing's not a problem for my arms, THANK GOODNESS. I also drew him before i posted it with arm pain. :v

Originally Posted by Rank1Boy View Post

can u draw this but in ur own drawing style?

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
NO MORE REQUESTS

i swear if i have to repeat this for every new page i will actually get angery
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
deviantart page | also patreon if you feel rich
Nah you get used to the pain after 15 years lmao
I actually took drawing classes because of you once i get a lil bit better ill probably make an art thread you're an inspiration keep it up!
<[Aeon]Cobra>Sunther is my little ugly mermaid which everyone loves including me
TRESTET I LOVE YOU
Dead Meme 2017-2017

NOT A DEAD DISCORD


[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]