Ranking
Original Post
"Don't let your kids play TF2" Story.
Take a look at this.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617

I gave this such a facepalm.
I found it when I was going through YouTube. Apparently, TF2 suggests themes that aren't even remotely close to what's actually in the game.
Comments?
Wow, people take the bible way out of context.

It disgusts me that people still cannot accept that every one is equal, gay, black, polka-dotted, whatever.

I did get a chuckle from "WORST OF ALL HOMOSEXUALITY" and "REAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE NOT GAY THEY ARE STRAIGHT JESUS LOVING MEN WHO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR LORD"
inq.
This person is obviously arrogant. that is pure fact. the most, how do i say it, hilarious part is, as sham said, "REAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE NOT GAY THEY ARE STRAIGHT JESUS LOVING MEN WHO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR LORD." sure it isn't in the Bible that God wanted gays, but it sure says that all men and women were created equally. So in conclusion, everything that this person has said is just hilariously arrogant.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by Jeffry36 View Post
This person is obviously arrogant. that is pure fact. the most, how do i say it, hilarious part is, as sham said, "REAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE NOT GAY THEY ARE STRAIGHT JESUS LOVING MEN WHO LOVE THEIR COUNTRY AND THEIR LORD." sure it isn't in the Bible that God wanted gays, but it sure says that all men and women were created equally. So in conclusion, everything that this person has said is just hilariously arrogant.

*Ignorant.

Religion is redundant.

We were not created equally in god's image, we evolved like everything else on this rock. Most other mammals have homosexual tendancies, as well, so that says it right there.
Penguins can be gay.

Also, gays serve in the military. That woman can't parent her 15 year olds so she resorts to banning them from their friends.
inq.
I was reading this post.
Then I realized it's landoverbapist.net.
That website is full of idiots/trolls. I even have problems differing between the two on that website.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
We were not created equally in god's image, we evolved like everything else on this rock. Most other mammals have homosexual tendancies, as well, so that says it right there.

Well, you have your beliefs and i have mine. let's not make an argument over it
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
What. The. Fuck. That website makes me want to go gay. "This picture shows a whole bunch of homosexuality" What? There's people standing holding weapons. I want to smack this lady right upside her head with a hammer.
You guys are just a bunch of satan worshippers that need to go to hell.
Bunch of peace lovers, jeez.

No seriously, that is just incredibly fucking stupid.
wow that
sucked
I read through the thread and it looks like they banned users who tried to value their opinions. Pretty retarded people in this world.