ES Recruitment Drive
1. butthurt
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
1. butthurt
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/9/...you%20look.wav

^Needed to be done.

Plus, I never acted hostile, shamful or emotional at all, since I'm the one whose right.

You really need to learn when to stop, little impulsive shits like you are the reason why we can't have nice things
It's like ass burgers are coming out of your every pore. You'd do good in the fast food business.

[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
It's like ass burgers are coming out of your every pore. You'd do good in the fast food business.

So now you're saying I have aspergers.

>Insult people.
>have your argument destroyed.
>Keep arguing like a baby.
>Have your argument destroyed again.
>Bring up something stupid to take the focus off your idiocy.
>Have your argument obliterated.
>Tell the other person he has aspergers.

Your logic is invalid, your argument is redundant, your terms are incorrect, your intelligence is poor, and your self control is non-existent.

Please leave. And don't post on this thread anymore. If you can't let it go after you've been made to look like a bitch, you effectively throw away what's left of your dignity. Which wasn't a lot to begin with.
"Your aspergers is blatantly obvious" - ReubenMcHawk 2012

[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
"Your aspergers is blatantly obvious" - ReubenMcHawk 2012

"Your intelligence is not applicable" - Zayex 2012

Also, you're adorable C:
/me places NormalCitizen in his bag.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
Plus, I never acted hostile, shamful or emotional at all,

HOSTILE, SHAMFUL, OR EMOTIONAL

SHAMFUL

I'm full of sham.

Anyway, these people are idiots. It's not even worth trolling.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
HOSTILE, SHAMFUL, OR EMOTIONAL

SHAMFUL

I'm full of sham.

Anyway, these people are idiots. It's not even worth trolling.

Everyone seems to be an idiot these days :|

Also shamful.