Toribash
Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
I'd say the community is a bit different, the old artists are long gone and new ones seem to be fewer and farther between, but that's just my cynical impression having recently come back as well.

Apart from that... a bits changed. you've been gone since before I even joined and a few things are quite new from then as well. We have hair for tori's now, as well as 3d items, and probably quite a few new colors you might not recognize for joints etc... as well as higher resolution texture items for the body parts along with joint textures now too. there's also raytracing, real time mirror effect on toris

And that's only what's happened since I joined hehe. welcome back, there's a lot to see!

It's good to see a lot of new cool stuff like hair and higher quality textures! I'll be in need of a new set soon enough.

Thanks for the detailed reply bro!
A looot of content has been added to this game; but welcome back!
This game is now confusing af :v lel.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
A looot of content has been added to this game; but welcome back!
This game is now confusing af :v lel.

Thanks for the welcome dude.

Seems I have a bit to learn haha
Hello Powelly, I feel like I remember you...

Do I remember you?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Hello Powelly, I feel like I remember you...

Do I remember you?

Mhm perhaps, sorry dude I don't remember you.

I was in Triforce and then Freelance if that rings a bell..
hey welcome back XD
also you guys forgot to mention that some old legendary clans are now dead :P like rawr bncy etc.
ash bought 25mil
new shiai tokens that you can earn by playing GMtournaments to buy cool stuff
and we are on steam if you dont know by now XD
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
hey welcome back XD
also you guys forgot to mention that some old legendary clans are now dead :P like rawr bncy etc.
ash bought 25mil
new shiai tokens that you can earn by playing GMtournaments to buy cool stuff
and we are on steam if you dont know by now XD

I was told about rawr

Thanks for the welcome.

Had to dl the steam version so my game would stop crashing lol
Hey man.
You came back at the wrong time, you can buy tc at a 15k rate, weird 3D items, insane replays and records and amazing artists.
I suggest joining duck.
You seem cool.
Ello old sir, I dare say no body's mentioned we have fire now, glorious fire! Also know as flames, pretty sure they only came out in 09. Alot of the old names have disappeared from the ledgers, but have been replaced by equally, if not more skilled players. (2012 seemed the have a large influx of members haha)

All in all the community hasn't changed, alot of the members have tho :o. And the visuals have multiplied. So now you have even more pixel crap to spend money on! Wow, sik one aye Hampa.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
Hey man.
You came back at the wrong time, you can buy tc at a 15k rate, weird 3D items, insane replays and records and amazing artists.
I suggest joining duck.
You seem cool.

Sup

Thanks for the heads up man, not really looking for clans at the moment but I'll keep it in mind.
Thanks

Originally Posted by ShawShank View Post
Ello old sir, I dare say no body's mentioned we have fire now, glorious fire! Also know as flames, pretty sure they only came out in 09. Alot of the old names have disappeared from the ledgers, but have been replaced by equally, if not more skilled players. (2012 seemed the have a large influx of members haha)

All in all the community hasn't changed, alot of the members have tho :o. And the visuals have multiplied. So now you have even more pixel crap to spend money on! Wow, sik one aye Hampa.

I actually remember flames man, so I must've been around then. Think I left not long after they were released.

Thanks for all the info, good to see Parrot is still up and about.