Toribash
Original Post
Trouble with my account
Hi, I cannot change my avatar or my signature on this account, there isnt an option to in the control panel.

Is this a common problem, and how do i fix it?

edit: also it seems i am not allowed to post in the clan forums, or the market forums either. That is a problem

Im sorry to bump this again so soon, but i am wondering if my account might be locked in some way.

It has been a while since i have last played on it.

Is there someone i should pm to get it activated?
Last edited by juo; Mar 24, 2009 at 01:33 AM.
You dont have to bump all you have to do is press "edit"

the signature and avatar things are in user cp. if "control panel" is your user cp then mabye you might be banned from it or something.

Try:
try to open up internet explorer or whatever you use for internet
Membaof Element|My Sig
I meant to say user CP for control panel. I have gone through there repeatedly and in the change avatar part there is no option to upload an avatar from anywhere for me to use.

The biggest problem though is not being able to post in most forums on this site. I would like to know a way to fix that if it is possible
Can you (post all forum boards)/(change avatar)/(change signature) using other accounts?

Anyway try deleting toribash.com cookies.
Make sure your account has been activated, because the same happened to me and i had to activate it.
try to go in user cp / edit option and find the display element, check the show avatar, show signature, show images and other.
Last edited by JePoY; Mar 24, 2009 at 12:20 PM.
The account seems to be fine now, i can post and everything. Im gonna check what JePoY said now.

edit: Everything works, I guess it got activated afterall
Last edited by juo; Mar 24, 2009 at 04:48 PM.