Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Kony 2012
KONY WEST MUST BE STOPPE!

DEcsirption:
If you make it to the house you win because of triggers, but if you accidently get stabbed in the face by kony you lose because you will die.

ATTENTION VERY IMPORTANT!
The jungle is trees.

Birds Eye View

Please don't kill me!

I accidentally killed you!

Attention Please:
Attention Please, please don't donating to stop kony by sending Bill Clinton at least all of your tc.
Attached Files
KonyBeta.tbm (5.5 KB, 74 views)
lmfao, man, what is it with making mods on these sensitive topics XD XD.
I personally love these mods but moderators might find this stuff offensive.

Anyways..... this mod is...... 'unique' :|
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
Lol looks pretty good , I thought for a second that it was a " Jason " type mod. Nice touch with the triggers too , going to try it out today .
I personally approve of this mod, it really hits home how dangerous Kanye West is to children. Bravo culapou, I hereby declare you the patron saint of the United States.

Your friend and mine,

Bill Clinton
42nd President of the United States
Besides the cruel context of this mod, it is actually quiet fun.

The smaller tori (representing the kid running from Kony) has strong limbs and can jump high and launch himself towards the tent. The mod really sets up for some funny /em statements and is lots of fun to play around in.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
I just can't stop playing xD
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/