Toribash
Original Post
Pleeez fix! (Toribash cant handle actions) (Pinging)
So this is just bugging me so hard.

I just opened a new tab on google and the game froze and pinged me. There is nothing wrong with my internet since I never ping randomly. This is prob because of some sort of overload of action going on in the background? I need help fixing this or I can't just play in game since I just wanna research stuff in the toribash forums and other places without pinging. This is my 7th time happening to me and never ever before have I pinged in all of my years playing toribash.

If you have A modem like I do, you will notice a abnormal amount of flickering since it has been happening to me for the last month(a reason why I've been inactive lately), if so unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it again. Another reason is that the computer is being overload with info and it can't handle it so you ping so just have one page. Last reason is that the connection is being interfered with something else so you ping, all you do is get another wifi connecter:>. if its none of those work then call your internet provider
Originally Posted by soccerblue View Post
If you have A modem like I do, you will notice a abnormal amount of flickering since it has been happening to me for the last month(a reason why I've been inactive lately), if so unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it again. Another reason is that the computer is being overload with info and it can't handle it so you ping so just have one page. Last reason is that the connection is being interfered with something else so you ping, all you do is get another wifi connecter:>. if its none of those work then call your internet provider

I dont think you got the point here. I just browsed through editing videos and when I opened one up the game just froze for just a fraction of a second. Then the game pinged me. Like I think Toribash can't freeze while I'm in MP. This problem can bring failure towards tourneys. If I want to watch YouTube while waiting in the line for the next game to happened. But if Toribash freezes once it will ping you (Sorry for that explaination)

switch b/w TB 4.95 and 5.02, Figure out which one works the best with your PC!
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the