Toribash
Original Post
PMs Not appearing
So I've been getting notifications on the top right by my name that I have new private messages. When I click on Private messages and go to the page for them my new messages aren't showing up. If I go to my user control panel though I can access the new messages from there.

This has occurred with the last two PMs sent to me.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Do they appear in other browsers?

Ummmm, send me a PM and I'll check.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
done. So what you're saying is it doesn't show up in listed messages or...? Where exactly does it now show up? Can we have a link to where youre trying to go?
Last edited by Link; Dec 11, 2016 at 05:15 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Just in case nothing works, try this link
http://forum.toribash.com/index.php?nojs=1

Before doing it try with other browsers, your forum may get a little different if you access it, to reverse it back to normal just replace nojs=1 with nojs=0
Okay so it showed up when I switched to Safari, but its not showing up in Chrome, which is what I usually use.
And Lite, where I'm usually going is my inbox, where all my old PMs Received and Sent are stored.
http://forum.toribash.com/private.php
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 11, 2016 at 05:26 AM.
It doesn't list your pms there? that's weird. Try reinstalling chrome or cleaning it's configuration