Toribash
K I has someething to disscuss...

I has a confuse. Im currently working in a commision only job that pays well if you perform good but has no basic salery. Its only my second week but I have doubts I can make money of it to survive on.

Today and yesterday I have been offered 2 jobs, one is phone sales which has £160 a week basic plus comision. The other is a hotdog vender who makes up to £300 a day, and max record was £5,000 for the week.

The vender has good days ad bad days but your get money everyday for sure.

The phone sales is steady with nice weekly pay + sales commissions.

The job Im in now you get payed weekly but its hard to make someone sign up with bank details ect in a shopping center or supermarket.

What to do?

Do I stay for promotion which means I can stay in the office all day because I sold enougth ect.

Or switch to easier sales with basic salerly?
0.o £300 per day? Didnt know that by selling hot dogs u can become millionaire.

The owner of the stand i was speaking to stopped working at 23. He lives in spain and has a bunch of venders around uk making £££
...hard to pick. steady income is cool, so maybe go for that. but selling stuff over the phone is a pain in the ass i think i have friends who did it. you can do that for an amount of time though just to earn money. but its not a cool long term job i think. maybe vendor... and then buy some drugs and sell them there put them into ...dunno coffe cup or something! make money ;)
well ong steady income allways sounds good but not allways as it sounds being on the phone all day is freakin anoyin and u need to explain to pple waht yah selling and they will ask questions and u need to be patient cause u want some commision in the end of the week so i wouldnt take thet cause i cant stant explaini all day to pple how it works and how can they use it and shiz anywway i would go on the hotdog stand its sounds like a much better job with bigger income and also i find offices anoyin cuase u cant smoke in there! its like a bonus im talkin on normal cigis ofc i hope i helped yah man
I would do the phone sales. If you are sick and you sell hotdogs you would make a loss since you dont get paid while sick. But what do i know? I'm only a teenager =]
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
phones is better, if the person ont he other side is annoying you can allways turn off the phone on his face xO
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
lol and get fired XP

Also.. I m on www.trywarcraft.com, anyone played this? Is it good?
Last edited by OngBash; May 23, 2010 at 05:17 PM.
i tried it, its the best mmorpg around.

but i would buy a final fantasy game isntead, its much more fun
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.