ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Art
You drew something pretty? You made a cute song? I don't care. post it here though if you want.

Do not post silly things, or usimm will rape you. Silly things include ms paint art that is silly or anything that isn't thought of as real art.
HI BLOOB HI IROOKIE

Last edited by Fivah; Jun 5, 2011 at 06:34 PM.
[clan]Bank
I'm in a band (post punky), lol. Link to some shit we recorded on my phone. Fair warning, it's loud and very lo-fi.
v

ps; no idea how to embed youtube videos on these forums.

Fixed it for you. ~Uric
Last edited by Uric; Jun 5, 2011 at 12:53 PM.

Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
I'm in a band (post punky), lol. Link to some shit we recorded on my phone. Fair warning, it's loud and very lo-fi.
v

ps; no idea how to embed youtube videos on these forums.

Fixed it for you. ~Uric

To use the youtube tags do:
[YOUTUBE ]AHfVG7IBSvg[/ YOUTUBE]

Copy the part after ?v=
Example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k would be zn7-fVtT16k

[YOUTUBE ]zn7-fVtT16k[/ YOUTUBE]
Back for good.
Ah, I see. Doesn't matter for moi though, silly adblock for some reason is blocking all youtube videos, lol.

Old shit:

I'm too lazy to search or make new stuff tho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
If you plan on making them better, I can give you CnC and shit, if you're just showing them off: 8/10.
Back for good.
CnC, go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
Pink is a girls colour.

My cnc^
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.