Toribash
View Poll Results: Should I kick everyone?
YES
23 Votes / 74.19%
NO
8 Votes / 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You can't kick my ass. I'm still Co-leader of Clan.

oh.

man.

I got kicked?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
This Clan become bored because you're leader of clan now.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
:o Chris we love you <3

We? Nothing hear about it. Nobody make thread about "Where Chris going?"

Sirkill: I know Uric in Inq clan now but I not want join this clan. I still not back to Toribash.
Damn, those inq fags stealing our members :<

Ohwait..
WON THORN'S TOURNEY