Ranking
Original Post
Kpeng is kicked
Originally Posted by KPenguin12 View Post
Hello thar. Let me introduce myself; I am Kpeng and I would like to apply to [Guru].
(Short? Yes, lol.)
Okey dokey here are some details:

Belt: 2nd dan
Previous clans: Parrot and Hrcne
Mods: Wushu and beta box mainly, also kick box and judo. (Not as good.)
Reason to join: I would like to be part of a clan that can respect my being and that are also skilled at playing toribash. (You)
I am from england and speak fluent english. (Notification if that affects gmt.)
I am active both in-game and forums. If any other details are required then they shall be presented to you.
thank you,
~kp
---
Replays:
---

Posted in [Guru] forums
He didn't make a Goodbye thread
In Shock's leaving thread:

Originally Posted by KPenguin12 View Post
Hmmm... Well... You were the only person who stuck me through this clan and helped me through the inactivity.... So.... I guess I'll leave as well...
You are the only person who makes this clan slightly lvely and funny, so if you go, I go.
YOU BETTER STILL GO ON MSN THOUGH! :]
I probably won't join addicted, but I need time to think.
Bye Bye everyone
x

im pretty sure he was gonna leave but ya... now its official
Last edited by NigBelch32; Jan 15, 2009 at 03:46 AM.
lol, I can't be kicked if I have already left :P
I kinda knew you would do this though gloomy after you've insulted darkjak and annoyed shock and I
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
your avatar sucks.

[/INVADE]
[/OFFTOPIC]
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
No actually, you suck; your signature even says so!
HAHA LOL RIPPED BY A PENGUIN!
XD
j/k nah, gloomy sux more.
>.> ok i respect u might have some things against her, but i will NOT stand for ppl disrespecting a co-ldr constantly like u have been.

if ur gonna post in these forums, its to give an educated opinion, not to flame ppl from ur previous clan, got it?
i just try to keep this clan active even by writing spam posts. as you can see, it worked fine. 3 replies to one spam post. anyway, if you dont want me to do it then tell me to shut my mouth huntersylx. some threads of this subforum are abandoned and i still try to hold them up to date. i dont feel welcome in this clan anymore so i wont be fucked to post here any longer. try to be more grateful when i try to keep the clan active i was in once.
good day and i hope you will get more active one day. you have 3 new recruits that might be the ones who rescue the clan. good luck.
~shockwave.
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
i just try to keep this clan active even by writing spam posts. as you can see, it worked fine. 3 replies to one spam post. anyway, if you dont want me to do it then tell me to shut my mouth huntersylx. some threads of this subforum are abandoned and i still try to hold them up to date. i dont feel welcome in this clan anymore so i wont be fucked to post here any longer. try to be more grateful when i try to keep the clan active i was in once.
good day and i hope you will get more active one day. you have 3 new recruits that might be the ones who rescue the clan. good luck.
~shockwave.

-.- omg shock.. ur taking everything to an extreme here... look i dont have a problem with u posting as long as u have a reason to post, although i c ur good intentions, i dont believe spamming is the way to be this clan. there IS a time and a place for it (off topic thread and things like that) but not in any thread will we b happy if its covered in spam (not that ur doing that, btw) In my previous reply i was talking how it only bothers me when u n kpeng dis gloomy, or anyone frm my clan. U kno me as a nice guy i need to draw the line with this. if u are going to keep posting here, you show her, and anyother co-ldrs i have, respect.
sry nig, I shall post responsibly from now on, I shall not forgive gloomy though -.- I won,t flame here anymore