Ranking
Original Post
Cooljosh and Stonewall's Uber Art Shop!
We do all kinds of art! We do signatures, we do avatars, we do heads, and we also do backgrounds! ANYTHING! Depending on who is better suited to do what you requested, either Cooljosh or I will make it!

SPECIAL SERVICE
FOR A SPECIAL PRICE I WILL VECTORIZE A PICTURE OF YOU!

Prices on anything will never be under 500tc, unless its something easy, in specific an avatar or a userbar.

Why are prices high? Because, it's high quality work. And by paying that much, you're guarenteed to get a good quality head, sig, whatever.
You get what you pay for.

In the post below Cooljosh is posting some examples. I'm going to dig up some links, and post some of my work in this post!

Last edited by Stonewall; Jul 20, 2007 at 12:29 AM.
all of these gfx are very good...but 1000creds...is a lil bit much ^^
i can get a better one from lonelyducky for 200 creds D:
or a great one from darkenergy for 150 creds =S
but i like this "your face in there" ^_^;
We do good work. Cevius charged 4000. And got it everytime.

Really, 1000 isn't that bad.
dont you think cevius is maybe better skilled than you? i mean this guy is a gfx god D:
about time i step in here
thats just it would you pay 4000 for a pro sig or 4 normal sigs for 4000?
or i pay 200 creds for a better sig as yours in ~Ducky's cheap high quality sig shop~
yea you guys may want to think about lowering the prices. Ducky's shop is a whole lot cheaper and imo, he has better work. So if you want to compete with Ducky, you may want to lower your prices.
Quite Right

We can reject your offer anytime for any reason we wish to make up. ~veb
500tc's each now. At Josh's order. Also, this was in the first post, userbars and avatars are cheaper.
Last edited by Stonewall; Jul 20, 2007 at 12:47 AM.