ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Running Problems
Please help me with my run, I can run a few steps but then lose balance
Attached Files
my run.rpl (104.5 KB, 36 views)
+++NWThe_Runners_Collapse.tbm (21.1 KB, 11 views)
Well when I looked at the replay it seems that you dont put enough power into your leg on the ground an so you just fall down
I made a really bad run off of what you did cause I was in a hurry but I think you should be find if you extended the hip on the ground
Attached Files
Edit runish.rpl (116.1 KB, 15 views)
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
First, when you took that step with the ankle extended, it caused you to turn directions.
When you hit that part where the floor is a little downwards, make sure you step earlier then you usually do.
If you don't, you might as well fall backwards. Another thing is like to point out which i'm pretty sure you know is the body formation. If you're trying to sprint this will help. When you're running your body has to be bent at an angle to get faster. If you bend to much to the front, you will fall on your face.
If you bend all the way straight, you will fall back and lose all your speed. If you need to, your can push off the ground a little to regain balance.

I put a picture so you can see what i'm talking about with the angle.

Last edited by Hachem24; Apr 2, 2015 at 10:44 PM.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=srKOnQvXTtU
This video is very helpful. I suggest it for anyone who needs help in running. It's a long video but it's worth the watch.
Curious aren't you.