ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Tricking Oppener
Hi im gonna start with tricking. And i have played around with my joints but it doesn't works. So i posted here if you guys got any tips/tricks i can figure out how i should do with an oppener, thanks.
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
I just randomly go through all my joints with the scroll wheel and shift space a little and go from there.
Hey, can you specifically tell me what MOD do you have the problem with openers?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Opener doesn't really matter. For all I know you can contract pecs and elbows, space 5 times and then just roll on. Opener isn't really important, it's what comes after that is.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Hey, can you specifically tell me what MOD do you have the problem with openers?

He clearly said Tricking. No mod is needed for tricking.

Anyway, like emoteen said, just go through your joints and if anything good comes out, go with it. If you can't make anything good, try starting the tricking with a short run.
Heart of Gold
i see other people place a foot at the side and relaxed the knee and they are good to go. I've tried but for some reason it does not working for me
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
How I make openers for tricking is by watching tricking in real life. Try your best to mimic it. If you're going for a specific trick or multiple tricks, the opener is just as big as the rest. Don't listen to anyone saying the opener doesn't matter, it does. Just experiment and try to mimic real tricks.
Last edited by Nate; Apr 13, 2015 at 05:07 PM.