Ranking
Planning to watch it, since lots of friends are just like 'go and try that thriller series on netflix.'
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm into thriller and drama sometimes.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I am getting into anime. When I first started it was really weird. Now I am growing to love it.
I have been watching Food Wars, Attack on Titans, One Piece, and Fairy Tail.
These are the ones I recommend (even though most have already watched them).
On another hand, I have been watching Arrested Development, it is also really good (not an anime lol).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Omg Shameless is so gooodd.
I kind of stopped watching it do to so many new characters that I don't care about coming on.
None the less it's a great show.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Well well, another anime watcher. So we enjoy the same kind of entertainment huh, I see.
- made in Indonesia

I watch anime sometimes, although its only one ive been watching so far as its good imo
I recently watch requiem for a dream for the first time, damn the story is so intense bro

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
I recently watch requiem for a dream for the first time, damn the story is so intense bro

yeah that movie gave me chills the first time I watched it