Toribash
Original Post
3079 / Wyv and Keep
I'd like to bring your attention to two awesome games which I just found.

I just got the Alpha Collection #1 on indieroyale and two of the games are so amazing I'd like to share them.

3079:
Game Summary:

3079 is a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game, and an alleged lovechild of Minecraft and Fallout, with a block-like world, futuristic action, and role-playing elements played in a first-person perspective. 3079's randomly generated areas, buildings, items, quests and characters make it an entertaining open-world experience.

There's not much more to say about this game except that it's great.
It's really hard to describe since it's a very unique game. 'Minecraft meets Fallout' seems to be quite accurate. A must have for Minecraft fans.

And the second game is

Wyv and Keep:
Game Summary:

Wyv and Keep: the Temple of the Lost Idol is a lusciously pixelated 2D co-op puzzle platformer.
Take control of the duo and use teamwork to solve mind-bending puzzles, navigate challenging action sequences, and find hidden riches deep within an ancient temple.

Play by yourself, with a friend locally on one keyboard, or online, dodging fiendish traps, evading cannibalistic pygmies, shopping for hats, and even exploring an active volcano. Even create and share your own puzzles with the included cartographer.

Wyv and Keep is a really really awesome and surprisingly challenging old school puzzle platformer. The graphics are just lovely and the soundtrack is amazing.

And furthermore getting them is cool because you support the developers and stuff. By the way, you'll get every future version up to the final version when you buy the bundle.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube