ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
7 days to die
7 days to die is a voxel based sandbox game where you have to
survive after a zombie apocalypse and are able to build your own stuff.
Simply: DayZ + Minecraft = 7 days to die

I am wondering does any of the toribash guys KNOW or even PLAY it?
Its currently in the alpha and i would like to hear what you think about it

I've seen this on youtube recently (UberHaxorNova) Looks like a really great game.

OMG... youi build your own stuff? AWESOME. Will try this.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Doesnt sound interesting enough :/ ive seen to many games to do with building your own stuff or linked to the apocalypse to find it interesting.
blue
pink
Trust me its fun even if its pre-alpha, i am playing it currently and it is just sick i even found a rocket launcher ! Died though.. The only thing i hate some bugs like when you stand on one block that it falls down or that you die too fast. But it will be fixed surely so i am glad i am a backer of it. Also mining isnt as simple as in minecraft you need to be very carefull with it. Just saying it kicks ass it truly does and i cant wait for the crawling and flying enemies to make it more a challenge! Hope i catch you guys up ingame there!
You guys should check out rust, made by Garry Newman (Yes G-Mod) and its LIKE this its in Closed beta? I think.

Very nice. It seems like a fabulous game as I love survival games.

This is also pretty special in a sense because you can build your own stuffs. I will definitely try this out if I have the time.

9/10
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Very nice. It seems like a fabulous game as I love survival games.

This is also pretty special in a sense because you can build your own stuffs. I will definitely try this out if I have the time.

9/10

Did you seriously just rate something before you even tried it out?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
dude lets play to getter i have it and some beta keys!
[CENTER] I prefer no eyes on my women
[1:16:24 AM] Tamahakk, Your ruler: so they don't see what's comin'