Toribash
Original Post
2009 Games
well the last two years have had some of the most awesome games in a long time so im curious. what big games are you looking forward to in 2009, and why?

I'm looking forward to
madworld for the wii because 2008 was a horrible year for the wii (except for brawl) and it needs something other than a shitty minigame compilation.
ive heard rumors about no more heroes 2 so if its this year that as well.
bayonetta for 360 because i hear its a beat-em up like devil may cry and its made by the same person and im a big fan of DMC
call of duty modern warfare 2 because the first was one of the most badass games of 2007.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Personally I was deeply upset by all the wii games except for brawl, but I am looking forward to Toribash for the wii. ;o Also, Halo Wars is possibly coming out this year? Sounds fun.
Let's see: Skate 2 is a really cool game. Killzone 2 looks like it will be great. I heard there will be a sequel to Battlefield Bad Company coming out this year. The next Call of Duty. MAG just looks like pure sex. I can't think of others at the moment. Maybe NHL 2010 or whatever they'll name it since NHL 09 is awesome
Since when did I become Asian?
I heard the New WoW expansion might come out Around December. That would be cool. Also something about the Sly 4 and Assassins Creed 2.

But That's it. :o
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Personally I was deeply upset by all the wii games except for brawl, but I am looking forward to Toribash for the wii. ;o Also, Halo Wars is possibly coming out this year? Sounds fun.

Halo wars is out
I'm also expecting toribash for wii (hell yeah, toribash while lying on the bed) and maybe the black box with half life 2 episode 3?
Oh, and Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2 and Warcraft 4, but I think these three will release 2010
Tales of Vesperia (Xbox 360)
Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (Waiting for PAL release.. If it ever happens)(Wii)
Diablo 3 (PC)
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
For obvious reasons.
:D
Disciples 3: Renaissance
Diablo 3
Bioshock 2

And errr....Yeah that's about it for now.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2- like any fps fan :P
Resistance 3'maybe'

If updates count I was told TB will be getting some awesome updates so im looking forward to that

Hmmm Diablo 3.... Killzone 2 looking pretty damn nice from the trailers.
Soul Calibur 5!!!! (Probably not til 2010 :P) Metal gear solid for the ipod touch/iphone is looking smexy too 2009 will be a good year for gamers :3