Ranking
Original Post
2DF FreePlay With CONNECTION GUIDE! 56k Warning l:U
http://2dfighter.com/

What is FreePlay?

FreePlay is a meeting ground where you can chat with and challenge other players from around the world to play in a wide selection of arcade games with minimal, often undetectable lag.

How does it work?

You use the 2DF FreePlay Client to connect to the 2DF FreePlay Server. After challenging or accepting a challenge from another player in the game of your choice, the game is automatically launched and the players automatically connected. No need to worry about mismatching emulator versions or swapping IP addresses.

Games like, Street Fighter, Fatal Fury mostly ANY fighting game (including metal slug) online.

FIRST OF ALL!
I'd like to point out that you're not legally allowed to keep Roms for longer then 24 hours.

Connection Guide!

Any questions? Ask me or you can check the forums.
Enjoy your favorite sexy 2d fighting games doodz.
Last edited by Blam; Feb 17, 2009 at 11:17 PM.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Olol. I was already wondering if it was you when I saw an american ChrisDom guy online yesterday. Wrote you but you didn't answer.
I'm playing Street Fighter 3 on 2df for over half a year or so now, this is a good thread. Might get some people to join up.
♠NO♠
I Added a little "disclaimer" to make this thread non-warez :P

I'd like to point out that you're not legally allowed to keep Roms for longer then 24 hours.

:D
You're allowed to own the rom if you once bought the game IRL btw.
♠NO♠
Thanks blam, I put it nice and eyepooping at the top.
err even if you own the game its still illegal, thats just a myth :P
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
err even if you own the game its still illegal, thats just a myth :P

I'm pretty sure it's not. A friend of mine owns a gaming arcade and is allowed to install the games/roms he owns on the machines. It should be the same with this, really. Aaanyways, this thread is anti warez-ish enough already with that 24 hour rule being said (even though I find that one even more stupid).
♠NO♠
Awesome. I tried this, and it works smoothely and connects to you're opponent excellently. 5/5 Sadly since I saw all those fighting games I was looking for Soul Edge :3 meh, still awesome.
Soul edge would be a nice addition. The only problem would be the big file size (PSX RIP GET)