ES Recruitment Drive
Yo, ill hit anyone up on sf3 or sfa3 any time, let me know eh ;o

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Yo, ill hit anyone up on sf3 or sfa3 any time, let me know eh ;o

I'd take ya up on that offer but I can't get any street fighters to work :/ KOF02 Super Puzzle Fighters Turbo 2 and Megaman 2 are what I play atm
it won't send me the password.....wtf?
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
It takes a while. Took me about an hour
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
I prefer GGPO, much easier to set up and there are more players. You can also watch matches in progress while you wait for someone to challenge you.

I heard about GGPO, I'll check it out right now.
Heh, didn't know we had TB players there. ;p

I usually play SF3 'n Metal Slug.
I was playing last night on my laptop and it was no problem today I play it on my pc and it says: "Only one usage of each socket address(protocol/network address/port)is normally permitted" What does that mean please help me.
Anestesic, I'm not sure but try going into your router config page and make sure you have "Default DMZ Servers'" IP set to the IP address you forwarded for 2DF, OR reforward your ports and if that doesnt work, restart your modem/router.

make sure if you have "Use Router as DHCP Server" checked, the IP address you have forwarded for 2DF is between the starting and ending IP address.
Last edited by ChrisDom; Mar 16, 2009 at 01:15 AM.