Ranking
Original Post
[Art] 15 of my Newest Avatars
Album

Hey guys, I wanted to get some CnC but most of all some suggestions on new techniques and/or effects I could include in future works.

Lately I've been using the Divide layer mode, different kinds of blurs, and slightly edited brushes, and various types of drop shadows, outlines, etc.

So I was wondering, what effects does everyone else use that I haven't used in these? Please tell me, I'm itching for new tools to improve my art.

Thanks
T1cux: clan have eggs.
I say its pretty good nice use of brushes G-blur and the good old gradient you should learn how to do sigs with abstract and c4d and also download some new letter types from deviant art there are tons of good ones
Not bad, but I do see a few flaws in them. Just try to work on your flow, somewhat like Blackdemon's.

Also, Try using the "hard light" layer mode, it gives it the darker image, and it brings out the contrast!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Need Graphic Artwork done? I'm your guy!
Gimp>Photoshop
Originally Posted by moneyboy99 View Post
I say its pretty good nice use of brushes G-blur and the good old gradient you should learn how to do sigs with abstract and c4d and also download some new letter types from deviant art there are tons of good ones

I have over 400 fonts, but it's a habit of mine to gravitate towards several of them. I'll download some more now anyways xP
T1cux: clan have eggs.
You work on them so big when they are meant to be so small...

I resized them and they looked to small...
They all look like brushes and filters for the bg with tori's put on them also thick blurred borders are not cool
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/