Toribash
Original Post
[Art]Something that i drew
Hello everyone.

I drew these few days ago. I drew a portrait and a dragon. I think that its my second time drwing a portrait i think.... but ye... i would want some cnc and sugestions.

WARNING! Big pictures...

The dragon

Portrait

Stupid camera mest up the pic... tryd to lover saturation but didnt help.... ill try to get better pics.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cool
dragon is great
the portrait is kinda with wrong porportions in the face :P but its good
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
cool
dragon is great
the portrait is kinda with wrong porportions in the face :P but its good

Thx and this is my secont time drawing a portrait soo ye.. :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the dragon looks nice, the neck was a bit big tho

the portrait, pretty nice job. although the right eye was really wide and the lips were facing on the opposite direction on where the head was facing. but good job, the shading and details were really nice.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
the dragon looks nice, the neck was a bit big tho

the portrait, pretty nice job. although the right eye was really wide and the lips were facing on the opposite direction on where the head was facing. but good job, the shading and details were really nice.

Thx... ill work on those stuff whit my next portrait

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

in my opinion it was an excellent drawing for both, but the neck on the dragon was a teeny tiny big, like eki said. Tbh you'll be a great head maker if you keep practicing.
One Cannot win, without my permission.
Originally Posted by BigCrack View Post
in my opinion it was an excellent drawing for both, but the neck on the dragon was a teeny tiny big, like eki said. Tbh you'll be a great head maker if you keep practicing.

Thx... ye abaut that dragon.. only now noticed that the neack is big and if i could get a drawing tablet... i would be even better at making heads but... dont have the money for it right now :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you are on a good way,

The eys of the Portrait are too big,
Try darker shadows on the dragon.. right now you are very shy with your thin lines.
WOOT ;D
On the dragon, im not sure if only i noticed, but the "ears" of the dragon and the face weren't in a matching angle, and the left arm's biceps are facing the wrong way. Also, same as the others, portrait proportions were right.
Originally Posted by Probowser View Post
you are on a good way,

The eys of the Portrait are too big,
Try darker shadows on the dragon.. right now you are very shy with your thin lines.

Thx and ye i will work on that on my next drawing
-----
Originally Posted by Bloomedia View Post
On the dragon, im not sure if only i noticed, but the "ears" of the dragon and the face weren't in a matching angle, and the left arm's biceps are facing the wrong way. Also, same as the others, portrait proportions were right.

Ohmm.... those arent ears but like horns and i think that they donot look miss placed i thing that yhey are in the right position and rotation... and ye the bicep.. i bit mest up the scale.. i needed to make it bit to the left not the right...
But thx for cnc
Last edited by krisis13; May 23, 2015 at 08:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]