Ranking
I'm going to be watching ;p. Hey so I was thinking of a rank change/replacement system. Moldy came up with it and I wanted to change ranks anyways so what do you think of a system where we have plain members, but we have a rank where people trial people, and then Moldy or one of the other leaders decides if they want to be on a "war team"
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
im lil confused by what ur suggesting

the trial rank, are you sayiing these are where people are to be tested for aspot on a war team.. are plain member the ones who get put into trial rank?

if so are plain member not allowed to war unless on a war team?

PS IM 6 GAMES FROM BLACKBELT DDD
-----
here sum kool replaaywss :3
-----
just won my first tournament abd tourney. i won with a new opener ive had a lot of success with. i call it the double knee to chesty
Attached Files
backhanded.rpl (35.7 KB, 2 views)
lmao.rpl (98.5 KB, 2 views)
saves 4 dayz.rpl (89.9 KB, 2 views)
unexppected.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Ambrogino; Apr 2, 2016 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ayyy welcome to black belt, Ambro

P.s Sorry for not being on in like a day I was playing cs:go and I opened only 1 case (because that's all I could afford) and I won a 400 dollar gut knife in the case (WHAT ARE THE ODDS?) I legit just got the game lol
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Hey Guys im glad to be apart of the family can't wait to help out ask me if you need anything or tell me what i can do to help. <3
Love You All
Sorry I haven't been active these last couple days, some stuff came up, but i'm back now.Can't wait to start over with a brand new clan.I hope to see some of you in-game today.
(Bmf) is gonna be the new Obey.
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass
Sorry, but this clan is very inactive i mean..... .-.
<(Overflow)Exclude> rythm i am gonna slap ya fucking ugly face with my left hand which i used to slap your momma ass