Toribash
Original Post
The Awkward moment when...
Post all your awkward moments here with the pre-sentence"The Awkward moment when..."

Example:
The awkward moment when... You realize your talking in a long explanation of something.

The awkward moment when... You are making yourself a bowl of cereal at 2 am in the morning and trying not to wake anyone up.

Post yours!
Aka jusmi.
The awkward moment when i went to take a shit and we are out of water and toilet paper.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
that awkward moment when your clan leader tells you to write a sentence, and you realize that he is just stealing your sentences and posting them on 9gag.
Get back here Colossus and make a better sentence!
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
The awkward moment when you meet your wife's grandmother and think about how when you're that old you'll have to bump uglies with someone who looks like that.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
The awkward moment when you're showering with your son for the first time and you catch him staring a little too closely.

Doxxy Moderated Message:
I laughed
Last edited by Doxxy; Nov 23, 2011 at 02:31 AM.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
you shower with your son ._.
That awkward moment when your laying in bed and your foots hanging off the bed and then the exorcist comes out from under your bed and steals your blanket........i hate when that happens