Toribash
Original Post
Man Set~16k~
Hey guys I want you to make me a set that goes with my sapphire force. Here are the details: I want a head that has Light blue hair and the backgroud black. He has no pupils in the eyes just all white, and I want the shape of them in a Oval and I want a lighting blue scar below the eye. I also want for him to have his eyebrowns looking mad, and for him to have a smile with his teeth out. I want the fist textures to look like a fist, and with a blue bandage around the fist. I want both of the hand textures to look like that: and everything eles can be 2 blue lightings, Thats really about it. Good luck.

The prize will be 16k. If you do really good I may give you more.

Also this will end when I have a set that I think looks good enough.
Last edited by link8; May 28, 2011 at 08:35 PM.
Take premades?
I got one, except it doesnt have fists, hair could use slight recoloring(easy to fix) and it doesn't have black background, it got white.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by link8 View Post
Hey guys I want you to make me a set that goes with my sapphire force. Here are the details: I want a head that has Light blue hair and the backgroud black. He has no pupils in the eyes just all white, and I want the shape of them in a Oval and I want a lighting blue scar below the eye. I also want for him to have his eyebrowns looking mad, and for him to have a smile with his teeth out. I want the fist textures to look like a fist, and with a blue bandage around the fist. I want both of the hand textures to look like that: and everything eles can be 2 blue lightings, Thats really about it. Good luck.

The prize will be 16k. If you do really good I may give you more.

Also this will end when I have a set that I think looks good enough.

Ok, I'll try this.

EDIT:
Head done.

Last edited by supahninja; May 28, 2011 at 10:53 PM.
GREAT SUPAHNINJA . I really like that head, now just do the fist texs, remeber it doesn't have to have that much detail, just make the fist look like fists, and once thats done just have some lighting textures for the rest of the texs ^_^.
Originally Posted by link8 View Post
GREAT SUPAHNINJA . I really like that head, now just do the fist texs, remeber it doesn't have to have that much detail, just make the fist look like fists, and once thats done just have some lighting textures for the rest of the texs ^_^.

Ok, cool.
I'll be done by tonight or tomorrow.
like?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
well what should i change?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Look at the first head for example. The lighting is right under the line not to the side like your's. Your's looks more like a noise. Also you need bigger eyes and the hair just looks dull it has nothing to it. Make things a little more better and not so dull.
ill get working on it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli