Ranking
Contract elbows and extend wrists.

Now you can counter it however you want.

If you "noob clap" and your opponent shovels, you can grab his shoulder, do your best to frac one of them and then you'll get lowered.

Another tip: Try to relax everything, if you're holding all, your opponent can shovel you easily.

It doesn't work all the time tough
jirado no viraya
Originally Posted by texatz View Post
Contract elbows and extend wrists.

Now you can counter it however you want.

If you "noob clap" and your opponent shovels, you can grab his shoulder, do your best to frac one of them and then you'll get lowered.

Another tip: Try to relax everything, if you're holding all, your opponent can shovel you easily.

It doesn't work all the time tough

No? Your elbow and wrist move is 100% useless against a proper shovel whenever you're C at first or relaxed. I can't see your move having any advantage against shovel, but maybe you can show a replay or something?
contact elbows and extend wrists: no way it's any way
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
Your elbow and wrist move is 100% useless against a proper shovel whenever you're C at first or relaxed.

Have you even tried it? Try to counter a shovel without using your elbows and wrists and then you can come post here.
oh yeah
I get real low to the ground then I spin and kick him so he grabs himself and he gets split.
mindless machine
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Have you even tried it? Try to counter a shovel without using your elbows and wrists and then you can come post here.

Yeah, I had my best scientists working on it and after two days they've come up with a result that your move is not working.

Btw what you said next is just stupid. First you didn't post a move that works as a counter, but just said to use elbows and wrists (eg) squeeze, which may not work.

Next thing, there is the pro - clap move, which actually counters the shovel really good without using elbows and wrists (but pecs and body, and shoulders)

noob!
Well i sweep their legs so when they try to shovel me they end up shoveling them self.. Nothing can happen when you don't have your legs planted on the floor
[Glyph]
Hold both hips.
Extend Feets
Relax kness
Raise shoulders
Contract arms
Relax ellbows
Relax Abs
and all other middle parts.

All in one turn.
So u get to the ground easy.

then just suplex or try to get urself in the mid of the ring so u can swing out ur opponent.
The Sleepy Beast
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
Yeah, I had my best scientists working on it and after two days they've come up with a result that your move is not working.

Btw what you said next is just stupid. First you didn't post a move that works as a counter, but just said to use elbows and wrists (eg) squeeze, which may not work.

Next thing, there is the pro - clap move, which actually counters the shovel really good without using elbows and wrists (but pecs and body, and shoulders)

noob!

The first paragraph makes 0 sense, I didn't talk about any move.
I don't need to post any move that works as a counter to shovelling because of how simple it is. But just for exceptions like you, here's a replay.
What you are thinking of is the supplex and not the pro clap, because the clap/pro clap is useless in this situation.
Attached Files
oh yeah
Step 1. Go to singleplayer.

Step 2. Make uke do a common shovel.

Step 3. Create an opener that generates enough force to break one of it's shoulders off.

Simple. It's just time consuming (3-10 minutes at most. Probably 20-30 if you're a beginner).

The opener you create would work well against any opponent that exposes their shoulder on the first turn.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."