Ranking
Okay thanks,
Will be looking forward to it
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here's our first WIP.

WIP 1

This is the beginning sketch. Drew the faces to test the mapping, which I knew would be the hardest part. After a while of redrawing, the mapping looks good.

Now, I'm going to move onto adding more details around the head and move onto further detailing, shading and processing to the face to make it look good.

Tell me what you think so far, but keep in mind that this is very early.
it's pretty great for a really early step.
i'm liking it so far
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here we are with WIP 2.

WIP 2

I'm nearing completion on this head. I've added some details and made the actual detailing a bit smoother, I've added 28 layers of shading (more than most) and added a few post-processes to really draw out the shading.

I believe I am pretty much finished with the faces, so I'm going to add some very simple stuff to the rest of the head just to complete the head. If you have any special requests for like hair or a headband or whatever, let me know. Also, tell me what you think about the faces!

I can also make it any color you want, but I can only do a few colors as I will have to fix the shading each time. For now, I'm going to do a adamantium version, just let me know of any other color(s) you might want.
Last edited by BoredFighter; Jul 18, 2016 at 07:04 AM.
hmm the middle faced one, something about the mouth looks wrong, can you adjust it to make it better realistic looking maybe?
-----
other than that, everything else looks pretty sick ingame!
just abit more to the rest of the head as you said and it should be looking damn fine
-----
yeah just make it dark adamantium, darker version of the one ingame
Last edited by Scar; Jul 18, 2016 at 07:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
hmm the middle faced one, something about the mouth looks wrong, can you adjust it to make it better realistic looking maybe?
-----
other than that, everything else looks pretty sick ingame!
just abit more to the rest of the head as you said and it should be looking damn fine

Might be the bottom teeth, they seem a bit flat. I'll take a look around, mess with some things
lol i can make it simpler by saying "azurite" not dark adamantium
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Completed.

Flats

I went ahead and reshaded the bottom teeth and tongue on the angry one because I believe that is was caused the problem. Let me know if that solved the problem.

I added your azurite version as well, one with white teeth, one without.

I added some back of the head shading (just a small ridge) to complete the head.

Tell me what you think and if you see anything that needs a quick fix, just let me know!
Yo i cant hop ingame right now to test it, do you mind putting ingame pics? For the azurite with white teeth
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Yo i cant hop ingame right now to test it, do you mind putting ingame pics? For the azurite with white teeth

No problem.

Here's this for quick access viewing. I have turned off ray-tracing so my vampire joints in the reflection don't obstruct the view of the texture.

Here's a spoiler containing a lot of full screenshots if that's what you're looking for:

Screenshots

So we're clear, you'd be getting all three (white, azurite w/ white teeth, azurite w/o white teeth) for the one purchase. I'm not going to make you pay extra for a simple recolor or anything.

Take a moment to look at the flats and screenshots and then let me know what you're thinking!
-----
Quick little addition here:

Flats

I added this with brighter details. Both the bright and dark original version will be included, I just figured this addition would be nice to have.
Last edited by BoredFighter; Jul 18, 2016 at 08:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump